Favourite/Least Favourite

Liked most
A Senna - Fastest and bravest, My heart beat faster when he attempted brave things

L Hamilton - Fastest and bravest, My heart beats faster when he attempts brave things

McLaren - After Senna, fielded Mika Hakkinnen, Montoya and Kimi - Fast brave drivers all

Williams Jordan - (Forgot Williams are still around) - Limited resources but had great drivers including Damon Hill amongst others

Liked Least

F Alonso - Not exactly over endowed with the old Corinthian values
A Prost - Not exactly over endowed with the old Corinthian values

HRT - Loud and brash Mickey Mouse outfit
BAR - Loud and brash Mickey Mouse outfit

Favourite drivers

Hamilton
Raikkonen

Natural racers first and foremost, drove flat out constantly and never gave up in pursuit of lost causes, can make a bad car look good

Least favourite drivers
Alonso - His attitude annoys me, from 2006 where he accused his own team of not wanting him to win the championship to finger gestures at Petrov after Abu Dhabi because he wouldn't let him past. Don't get me wrong I think he is a brilliant driver but his attitude is shocking
Villeuneve - Never knows when to shut up, has been living off his 1997 championship for years, the BAR scenario was embarrasing and his comments about Button in 2003 were unneccesary.

Favourite Teams
McLaren - Particularly now that it's not as corporate and cold as it used to be, no team orders anymore
Minardi - The perennial underdog, everyones second team, never had a pay driver, the step up for many sucessful racing drivers.

Least favourite teams
Red Bull - Not because of their dominance, but because of the pure fact that it's a drinks company, where is the racing/driving heratige? That and I can't stand Christian Horner
Toyota- Thought the key to a race winning team was to throw as much money at the team as possible, only time they got close was in 2005 when they ran like a proper team but they sacked Gasgoyne and it went backwards until the occasional race in 2009 thanks to the double diffuser, but we'll never know how good the 2010 car was because it never raced.

Favorite:

Lewis Hamilton - Never gives up, and the last lap of the 2008 Brazilian GP exemplified that.

Ayrton Senna - His driving skills were as high as his passion.

Mclaren - Willing to run front runners as teammates.

Arrows - But........Damon Hill's loss at Hungary was heartbreaking.

Least Favorite:

Jarno Trulli - Been around too long.

Ralf Schumacher - Always looked as if he had just swallowed something bitter.

HRT - Too freakin slow.

Simtek - Too freakin slow.

Favourites:

Drivers:

Felipe Massa - even though i'm a big fan of both Lewis and Jenson. Felipe Massa can do no wrong for me, a generally nice guy who deserves to be at a better team.

Damon Hill - He's a generally nice guy and has done so much to help F1 stay in Great Britian.

Teams:

Mclaren - Just have a genuine love for Mclaren, everything from the history of the team to the numerous champions they've had.

Minardi - For me their were my favourite second team behind Mclaren, they'd always bring new talent to the grid and worked around a small budget.

Least Favs:

Mark Webber - can't stand him one bit, all he seems to do is winge and i just can't take it any more!

Jacque Villneuve - someone put a feather in his mouth please, he never stops critising the sport since retiring and quite frankly i'm bloody glad he's not coming back to F1 ever!

Red Bull - RB, just beats Ferrari for me. Reason been is i don't like Christian Horner and hate the team policy at Red Bull for favouring one driver over the other.

BAR/HONDA - Waste of a team, spent big in F1 and failed by only managing to claim 1 win in they time in F1.

Favourite

Lewis Hamilton
Gilles Villeneuve

Both drivers would give everything and all attack. Great entertainers, these are my type of drivers, drivers who want to win races and not play the long game. They race and it's what I like to see and they make things happen instead of waiting for things to happen.

McLaren
Alfa Romeo SpA

McLaren are great innovators with Carbon Fibre and other technologies. While Alfa are a great past team, very successful in their first incarnation winning the first two driver's championships. In their second incarnation their fan car was a beauty to behold.

Least Favourite

Sebastian Vettel
Jacques Villeneuve

I like Seb the man outside the car, but in the car he just seems to grate me. His celebrations seem to be all about him with his finger and crazy frog impression. It can't really put my finger on it but it doesn't sit well with me. But when he is out the car he is great fun, funny and a good man.

HRT
Midland

HRT seem to treat their drivers with little respect and Midland were just, anonymous to me.

Favourite Teams
Ferrari - have followed them through thick and thin since the early 60s. Always like a Puccini opera!
Alfa - during the Giacomelli period. Romantic chasers after past glories.

Favourite Drivers
Massa - a true gent and a far better driver than he's given credit for
Gilles Villeneuve - Mr Excitement. A unique talent

Least Favourite Teams
McLaren - have been the enemy since the 70s. Too many reasons to mention here.
Past team - if only I could vote for McLaren, but they won't go away!

Least Favourite drivers
Hamilton - arrogant in the extreme
Senna - a great talent ruined by dirty driving, Set new (low) standards that continue today

Favorites
Kamui Kobiashyi - My favorite current driver seems to change week by week admittidly but This guy is usally up there the my most likeable list. A good racer a bit of an underdog and always seems to be really happy to be an F1 driver

Jean Alesi - Haven't really got a clue why really. Maybe I like the cut of his jib? A bit of Italain flair outside and inside the car does the trick for me maybe also.

HRT - Somebody has to!

Jordan - A Toss up between Jordan and Minardi, both Underdog Teams, one got some sort of success while the other never quite managed it, bar a few points here n there. I think its an eccentric leader and the bulldog sprit to take on the big boys and almost nicking the WDC one year that does it for me.

Least Favorites
Lewis Hamilton - Great Driver but perhaps a bit too quick to tell the whole world about it. Everytime i mellow towards him a bit, he then ruins it by annoying me even more.

David Couthard - Overrated and full of himself has a driver. Got beat by everyteam mate Bar Klien, who to put it politely was very very average. And Webber courtesy of terrible luck and reliabilty issues for Webber. Saying things like 'I know Schumacher caused the accident even though i didn't see it" at Austria 01' ......It wasn't, and "I'll knock 7 shades for the Brown stuff" towards Massa when it was couthards fault makes me want to give him a taste of my left fist.
Perhaps mellowed now a bit, but the only driver ive wanted to cause physical harm to ever.

McLaren - Don't really dislike any Teams today, but certainly under the Ron Dennis era just left me feeling a little cold.

Arrows - I pretty much only remember the Tom Walkinshaw era of the team, but changing literally, it seemed at one point, absoulty everybody in the team every season is not the way of buliding a team and moving them towards the front, especially when you condsider, some of the talented drivers, designers they tossed out on limb. The final season also leaves a sour taste in my mouth too.

Fav
Lewis- Stood out as a star before he got to F1. Fast,audacious, exciting and talented..and nice. Simply the best.
JPM- Loved him!Drove from his heart and never really got the breaks to show his skill.
McLaren- Jpm and lewis drove/drive for them:D
Jordan-Fun. And I like yellow
Least Fav
Alonso-:sick:Too many 'gates'. Mardy and a poor sport. Needs help to beat team mates or throws toys out.
Schumacher(can't I pretend he's still retired? I like him a bit better now)- Cheated to win. wouldnt allow team mates to compete, in fact rather like Alonso.Waaay over-rated.
If I cant have Schumacher I'll have:-
His brother-wasnt very good and i just didnt like him.
Ferrari- all the cheating in the Schumacher years. They arent so bad now and I like stephano and I love Smedley
Williams-for sacking Damon

Favourites

Keijo E. Rosberg - Most exciting driver EVER. Blisteringly fast at times.
Lewis C.D. Hamilton - Heir apparent to Keke's on-track excitement.

Toleman - Just for the GBR 82 stunt.
McLaren - Is there anything better than a teammate battle?

Least Favourites

Eddie Cheever - Always had a complaint. Classic "under-a-cheever" (Yes, I just made that up!)
Fernando Alonso - For such a good driver, political games and team orders should not be necessary.

Benetton - Hideous liveries. Rumours of blatant cheating. Their team principal.
Ferrari - You either love em or hate em right?

Faves:

Gilles Villeneuve
JPS Lotuses
Frank Williams and Patrick Head
Mika Hakkinen
Kimi Raikkonen
Sebastian Vettel
Red Bull and Vodka and Ice Cream

Least Faves

Cheaters, namely Flavio Briatore and his two disciples Schumacher and Alonso.

Favorites

Alonso
Senna
Ferrari
Jordan

Dislikes

Massa
D. Hill:nah:
McLaren
Williams

imgres
86147109v7_480x480_Front.jpg