Bushi

Race Winner
The first screens for the new F1 2011 game:
ss_preview_F12011_wip_012_wet.png

ss_preview_F12011_wip_008_wet-1.png

ss_preview_F12011_wip_010_wet-1.png

ss_preview_F12011_wip_014-1.png

ss_preview_F12011_wip_016-1.png

It already looks better than F1 2010. And according to a eurogamer the aero should flex now, that's already a positive note.
Full preview: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-03-f1-2011-preview

Does Red Bull's aero flex more than the others? :D

Screenshots look quite good.
I've never actually played an F1 game...

ROFL
I would highly recommend F1 2010 on either XBox 360 or PS3, you really should treat yourself to a Birthday present and your TV would appreciate it as well.

My Xbox has felt a similar level of betrayal since my daughter was born, but every now and then I find a spare half hour and F1 is the only thing I would consider playing.

I haven't played F1 2010 as much as I would like to because it just takes so much time/effort to get anywhere. From what I remember I got stuck at Monaco lol.

Those screenshots look impressive, in five years time I'm not sure you'll be able to tell the difference between a game and reality.... maybe it will be the same thing by then and we'll all be living in the Matrix. Well I've just gone way off topic, sorry. To bring it back on track the colours also look a lot better than 2010 which seemed a bit dull and a bit yellow at times :s

The interesting thing is the new multi-player capability. They are going to have the full 24 car grid but only 16 of those can be players with the rest been made up of AI.

Surprised how early they have got the new cars out so to speak, last year they had the 2009 cars for screening until August

Well I hope it's much better than 2010...2010 as good as it may have been...it had atrocious amateur mistakes, and even with the update it still has major problems.

It is way too easy even on the hardest level with assists off and Legendary AI, I managed to win the championship in my first season on the hardest level with the Virging Racing car. After that I thought why bother with career, the multiplayer is full off nutters that try to crash you off. You still have pitstops problems, the penalty system has got to be the most retarded one about, people hit into me...yet I get the penalty? What kind of stewards are these??

Sorry for the rant but it just had to be done...

I just hope this is a major improvement...

Mechanical unreliability is being introduced with real life problems filtered in, i.e Red Bull Kers issues and other things

Hmmmm you wrecked my "Games Thread"

Looks amazing, I bet it needs a monster PC to run, oh well I am upgrading to an I7 soon anyhow so that won't be a concern no more.

Does Red Bull's aero flex more than the others? :D

Screenshots look quite good.
I've never actually played an F1 game...

Me neither - but I used to enjoy WRC games. Used to visit the scenery fairly often I remember.

"Leadfoot"...;)

I have to admit this F1 game looks more 'real' than real... It would have to be fairly easy though for me to succeed or it would probably end up going through the living room window...

:snigger:

I've split off the posts about the Apex League so now they have their own thread to keep this thread about the upcoming F1 2011 game :)

F1 2010 was not great, let's be honest about that. I never bothered with the career after learning about the "fake A.I". I only played it online, which could be fun if you got good, decent-sized Endurance and Grand Prix races with no idiots, which was about 30% of the time.

It was quite bad for abuse over the mic aswell. A Pole called me a "Scottish Prick" after I accidently clipped him and spun him around. I was going to give him the place back but the 3rd placed guy was closing in, so I decided to drive off into the sunset. :D

I won't be getting 2011 unless it's a MASSIVE improvement.

F1 2010 was not great, let's be honest about that. I never bothered with the career after learning about the "fake A.I". I only played it online, which could be fun if you got good, decent-sized Endurance and Grand Prix races with no idiots, which was about 30% of the time.

It was quite bad for abuse over the mic aswell. A Pole called me a "Scottish Prick" after I accidently clipped him and spun him around. I was going to give him the place back but the 3rd placed guy was closing in, so I decided to drive off into the sunset. :D

I won't be getting 2011 unless it's a MASSIVE improvement.

Your online experience can be improved. Details of one of the more popular leagues can be found here:
http://cliptheapex.com/threads/f1-2010-online-league.2886/

Ok, finally my laptop probs. seam to be gone.

Some more info:
- YOU CAN USE KERS AND DRS LIKE IN THE REAL F1
- IMPROVED HANDLING(more reactive and realistic)
- FLEXIBLE BODYWORK (body , wings , mirrors can flect)
- IMPROVED DAMAGE
- MECHANICAL FAIULURES (engine , drs , kers , brakes)
- NEW A.I (more challenging and realistic drivers)
- 24 CARS ONLINE (16 players+8 bots)
- SPLIT SCREEN
- CO-OP ONLINE CAREER MODE
- PARC FERME AND VICTORY ANIMATIONS
- DAY/NIGHT TRANSITION
- CUSTOM WHEELS FOR EACH TEAM
- SEMI-MANUAL PITLANE DRIVING
- CLEANER AND DETAILER GRAPHIC
- SAFETY CAR (they're working on it)
- CAREER MODE REWORKED AND MORE IMMERSIVE

No vids. from E3, the FOM is squeezing their butt cheeks real tight.

Back
Top Bottom