Football Euro 2012

Italy fully deserved to win tonight due to the fact that Germany seemed totally clueless when it came to trying to keep Andrea Pirlo quite, had they not watched any of the Italy games in this tournament?

I don't care I didn't care before the tournament started and I care even less now the inevitable exit of the England team has happened..

I won't care when Murry exits Wimbledon in the semi finals and I won't care when Team GB don't win the Football gold medal or when GB doesn't get as many golds or indeed nowhere near the amount of collective medals as they are forecasting for the crappy Olympics.

By the way did I mention I don't care.....:p

Well, who would have thought that after this cup, Germany still haven't beaten Italy in a competitive tournament. I don't think any one saw that coming.

Perhaps England weren't as bad as we thought? Oh wait yes I think we were.

Germany's exit completes a bit of a shocking season for the Bayern Munich players in the side. Bayern were runners-up in the Bundesliga, German Cup and Champions League, and Germany have now failed to win Euro 2012 when they were the big favourites.

I take it everyone else is fairly pleased that the Germans have also been sent packing by the Italians. At least we kept a clean sheet against them and didn't lose on the pitch! Damn you penalties.

You're right. That must mean you're better than Germany then, correct?:p

Yes that how my logic works! England we're unbeaten throughout the whole tournament which has to be something worth celebrating.
If Italy beat Spain in the final that also makes us better than them so we would then be the tournament runners up! I know there's severe flaws to my argument but who cares we have to take some positives from the shambles that are England cup runs.

According to that New Zealand would have been runners up at the 2010 World Cup:D

EDIT: Oh Spain lost one of their group matches. So New Zealand are the current World Champions...

So he is against goal line technology, but he thinks that hosting the Euro's in 12 cities is a good idea, i think he needs to get his priorities sorted.

Did he have any to begin with?

He hates technology affecting football matches:
  1. Then Euro 2020 cannot be played in stadia that are only accessible to each other by "budget airlines".
  2. Then there can be no floodlights because:
    1. The ref would not be able to see the decision without the technology
    2. The sightlines of the players would be affected.
So they'll have to cancel all UEFA competitions by M. Platini's logic. Dolt!

Not long till kick off. Whose watching it?

I don't think I am as somehow I've managed to arrange a date in about 25 minutes time, I'm just hoping she's a footy fan.

For you guys who think I am completely dumb for doing such a thing my flatmate has done the exact same thing. Whoops!

Plus to think this idiots the favourite to replace Blatter! Here's to football going down the drain then when he takes over.

The only thing I've supported from Platini is the financial fair-play, other than that he talks quite a lot of pish, espescially of late. This 12 nations to host Euro 2020 idea is the stupidest I've ever heard quite frankly and would be unworkable. Maybe he just doesn't want it hosted in Britain, which it partly could be with our joint bid with Wales and Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom