Blockbusters quiz

Andrea_Moda_Rules, you've got it. A surprisingly long list of Minardi's F1 points scorers. Your question.

Boga, hasn't yours been answered?

gordon: nope, but i am sure you will have the answer in no time. i will give one hint: the answer has nothing to do with a real life person nor a team.

bogaTYR said:
yep... busy with moving... but what about my great question??? no one knows this simple piece of f1 history?

To be honset, Id thought large had the correct awnser, would never of guessed it was to do with corners, Im usless at remebering corner names anyway,

has GM techinally asked the last question anyway, Ill ask mine if nobody minds,

Which S is the only driver to race in F1 with the number 13 car?

I'm going to have a guess at Jo Siffert.

I know it was a long time ago. I also know Davina Galica failed to qualify another 13 car in the Seventies...

No GM sorry, although you get brownie points for mentioning Davina. :)

This is a very tough one, I was worried no one will get it, so ill give 3 clues and if no one gets it ill post a new question.

1.) The year this guy raced with the no 13 was the same year that the 'Great Train Robbery' happened
2). He is mexican
3). He never competed in a Europepean Formula one Race

As we all know, Sauber have made massive strides in the last couple of years with BMW in charge.

But in the pre-BMW days, Sauber had their most successful season in 2001 with Kimi Raikkonen and Nick Heidfeld as drivers.

So, which R was the Chief Designer of that 2001 Sauber?

Which "S" was the only driver to have scored a point in a 4 wheel drive formula one car?

Nope not JYS .. now just cause I'm Scottish would I do something THAT obvious :dunno:

You are in the right era though lol

Back
Top Bottom