Blockbusters quiz

Sorry saltirelass, there'll be no need for a new question as Gordon Murray has it spot on.

It is Peterson. The link is that Moss won the 100th Grand Prix, Stewart the 200th Grand Prix and Peterson's win in the 1978 South African Grand Prix made him the winner of Grand Prix 300. Interestingly, the next person on the list will be the winner of the inaugral Singapore Grand Prix.

Hi teabagyokel .. fantastic question though .. I'm absolutely hopeless at spot the next one in this list type of thing.

I thought to myself this morning what if no-one gets it and you've gone on holiday <sorry> .. guess I'm a bit of a worrier and I was enjoying the questions :oops:

So its over to GM for the next question then. lol

Lucky guess from me there then! Great question teabagyokel.

Which W used to be under the cooling towers at Didcot?

Blooming heck .. don't tell me I got one right .. now I'll have to think of a new question unless you want to do it large PLEASE lol

Which 'R' drove a yellow Marlboro Lite McLaren? Race and year please ... a photo would be nice :)

Since Boga seems to be a bit occupied with other stuff at the moment .. would anyone else like to ask the next question?

Alex Yoong is the answer. This is the list of men who have driven car no 22 in the 21st Century...

Over to you Gordon Murray!

Really? I'd never have guessed the reasoning behind that.

OK, which Z is needed to complete this legendary line-up?

Pierluigi Martini, Luis Perez-Sala, Christian Fittipaldi, Fabrizio Barbazza, Michele Alboreto, Pedro Lamy, Marc Gene, Mark Webber, ?...?, Christijan Albers, Patrick Friesacher

Back
Top Bottom