Blockbusters quiz

I was going to say the Nurburgring

European GP and German GP, but then i reilzed they have aslo held the very odd luxemburg GP too

but i cant think (i aint gunna cheat and use wikipedia) of any other track beginning with N let alone one that held two GPs

boga! Correctemundo...etc..

Sorry, massive connectivity probs atm. Anything to do with here?

Oh, I hope not!

Anyone else got "weird" things going on? - 12th re-install and restart about to happen... but at least I'm now online (famous last words!)

Laters,I hope, peeps... (fingers, legs, arms, and eyes crossed)

40 mins later.... ("Black Pearl's now ready to repel boarders... haa haa !)

just goes to show how old ole man me is :) actually, i pass that circuit quite a lot and believe me, its ugly. whatever remains of it. its in disuse already for eaons from the looks of it.

i remember the belgians cos of their language issues needed a circuit in the french speaking part of the country and one in the dutch speaking part. the one in the dutch speaking part was zolder and the one in the french part was nivelles. they alternated races for a few years. somewhere in the early 70'ies.

alright boys and girls:
which italian 'O' was a racing driver, then became a team owner and has lots of links with ferrari?

AMR: nope, nice try though. actually the link with ferrari is even in the name of the person we look for. hint hint hint...

i am not that creative...

ah, what can i do? apart from enzo ferrari there actually was another vincenzo (or enzo) who was a f1 contsructur... enzo o to be precise and this guy we are looking for. the hints are getting bigger!

Osella!

OK, next question: The following F1 circuits all have a common link. Which S is the missing one to complete the list?

Zeltweg
Sebring
Anderstorp
S?

Zeltweg is the nearest town to the old Osterreichring, but there was a different circuit there too that held the GP before the O-Ring was built.

Sears Point? It's a track in California (now known as Infineon Raceway!) but has never held a Grand Prix. Very good circuit though, they have IndyCar and NASCAR there. Anyway, not correct, sorry.

If I am right, and I await confirmation, the next question will be:-

Which 'P' fills the gap in this series:-

Moss, Stewart, _______, Lauda, Piquet, Villenuve, Fisichella

teabagyokel - you're right, it was Silverstone due to the airfield connection.

I have got a sneaking suspicion as to who yours might be but until I can figure out the link I'll wait...

teabagyokel said:
If I am right, and I await confirmation, the next question will be:-

Which 'P' fills the gap in this series:-

Moss, Stewart, _______, Lauda, Piquet, Villenuve, Fisichella

Prost (Alain)

Can I add an addendum or suggestion to the game to keep the momentum going?

I think if the correct answer is not given after 24 hours of the question being posed we should ask the questioner to reveal the answer and set a new question.

If we don't get a response from the person asking the tricky question, then, the first person to ask a new question after the lapse of the time limit will continue the game.

So I'd suggest that since Teabagyokel does not not know of the new suggestion, that we give him until the end of quali today to return with a new question or the next person arriving here can re-start the game. lol

Back
Top Bottom