Ask The Apex

I've just found out that there is an official sarcmark it looks like this
images
there is a way of entering it as a font but it requires downloading a program for the unicode...

I apologise if this has already been asked, but when was the last time Ferrari had a driver line up that had two world champions in it?

Nope, to be truly pedantic the correct way to put it is either "the race classification is provisional" or "the race results are provisional".:D8-)

Edit: Of course one could always open a few cans of worms to argue the toss over several other results that season to demonstrate or counter arguments that poor young Felipe shouldn't even have been in with a shout by Brazil.

:oops:

Last edited:
Nope, to be truly pedantic the correct way to put it is either "the race classification is provisional" or "the race results are provisional".:D8-)

Edit: Of course one could always open a few cans of worms to argue the toss over several other results that season to demonstrate or counter arguments that poor young Felipe shouldn't even have been in with a shout by Brazil.

:oops:

I've not heard that argument butbI've heard a very convincing one for him to have been champion already by the time of Brazil ;-)

Also a good one about Lord Lucan.

Well this is the problem I watched the highlights last night and according to the timing screens Vettel lead over the line on the first lap by 0.022 seconds so officially who lead the first lap even though Rosberg was in the lead for most of it but not off the line and and not over the line on lap one.

So my question is who officially lead the first lap and does this mean that Vettel actually lead all of the laps again? Or does Rosberg get credited in the record books with leading the lap?

Last edited:
That's exactly what I was thinking but I couldn't be sure a bit harsh on Rosberg since technically he lead for about 99.9% of the lap but officially he wasn't in the lead at any time during the race, I find that mildly interesting...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom