Andretti F1

Il_leone

World Champion
interesting piece of gossip from alex Jacques. if Andretti do come through it be with a Renault Engine & if that's case depending on the year. i would assume herta & piastri would be likely 2 drivers
That would make sense but why would he go with Renault unless they realise they need Piastri to develop and some engine miles and data

The Artist.....

Champion Elect
I would also assume that if Andretti F1 enters, it will be with a Renault engine, but purely based on logistics.
  • Mercedes are already supplying 4 teams, and weren't keen on expanding
  • Ferrari have a 3 team operation
  • Honda are basically Red Bull's engine
  • Renault only have the factory team
I don't see that any of the existing manufacturers (other than Renault) would be falling over themselves to supply an additional team

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
i know its so infuriating with F1 sometimes, F1 needs 26 cars nevermind 22. to give more drivers more chances & its very hypocrital, desperate for american invlovement in F1, so give them 3 races. but then also decide to :censored: off maybe the most famous motorsport family in america

Il_leone

World Champion
i know its so infuriating with F1 sometimes, F1 needs 26 cars nevermind 22. to give more drivers more chances & its very hypocrital, desperate for american invlovement in F1, so give them 3 races. but then also decide to :censored: off maybe the most famous motorsport family in america
I was wondering what would it take BMW to be in F1 because they could partner Andretti like they did in FE?

Top Bottom