Andretti F1

interesting piece of gossip from alex Jacques. if Andretti do come through it be with a Renault Engine & if that's case depending on the year. i would assume herta & piastri would be likely 2 drivers
That would make sense but why would he go with Renault unless they realise they need Piastri to develop and some engine miles and data

I would also assume that if Andretti F1 enters, it will be with a Renault engine, but purely based on logistics.
  • Mercedes are already supplying 4 teams, and weren't keen on expanding
  • Ferrari have a 3 team operation
  • Honda are basically Red Bull's engine
  • Renault only have the factory team
I don't see that any of the existing manufacturers (other than Renault) would be falling over themselves to supply an additional team

i know its so infuriating with F1 sometimes, F1 needs 26 cars nevermind 22. to give more drivers more chances & its very hypocrital, desperate for american invlovement in F1, so give them 3 races. but then also decide to :censored: off maybe the most famous motorsport family in america

i know its so infuriating with F1 sometimes, F1 needs 26 cars nevermind 22. to give more drivers more chances & its very hypocrital, desperate for american invlovement in F1, so give them 3 races. but then also decide to :censored: off maybe the most famous motorsport family in america
I was wondering what would it take BMW to be in F1 because they could partner Andretti like they did in FE?

i hope so. F1 certainly know how i feel as i weirdly got a email from F1. asking me if i could fill a questionnaire on how 2022 went. & in the what could be improved. i put we dont have enough teams

Since all this gossip and outrage started about new teams in F1 started I was irritated by how stupid this whole thing has been. The F1 Teams shouldn't have any say who gets in or who doesn't. The organizers and owners should tell the teams how its gonna be and then tell them to shut up! If the teams don't like it, LEAVE! Hungry an eager teams will come into the sport and if the top 3 teams leave then that means we will have the most competivie season since 2010. F1 should be welcoming new teams with open arms, they need more cars to make this championship go into overdrive! A lot of people don't take Indycar seriously especially these "new" F1 fans but when it comes to the amount of winners in a season and the amount of drivers that are at a super high level, Indycar is laughing in F1's face. It's hilarious that a driver like Stroll can be in F1 but Drugovich can't.

Since all this gossip and outrage started about new teams in F1 started I was irritated by how stupid this whole thing has been. The F1 Teams shouldn't have any say who gets in or who doesn't. The organizers and owners should tell the teams how its gonna be and then tell them to shut up! If the teams don't like it, LEAVE! Hungry an eager teams will come into the sport and if the top 3 teams leave then that means we will have the most competivie season since 2010. F1 should be welcoming new teams with open arms, they need more cars to make this championship go into overdrive! A lot of people don't take Indycar seriously especially these "new" F1 fans but when it comes to the amount of winners in a season and the amount of drivers that are at a super high level, Indycar is laughing in F1's face. It's hilarious that a driver like Stroll can be in F1 but Drugovich can't.
Unfortunately unlike MotoGP the FIA dont make the rules alone

yeah they thought it would help to include the teams & make it a better sport. but what happened is like anything. they don't care about the sport as long as they are benefitting. i always say some team would rather win in dying sport. than finish 2nd in a healthy sport

Interesting Honda submitted an engine entry for 2026 without Red Bull which leaves them free to go alone. I bet theyvwould not be refused entry if they buy into a team or form one themselves.

The Andretti F1 situation is ridiculous they use to have 39 cars competing so increasing to 22 cars not an issue..clearly its about the m9ney

temp 1.png

Simple Mr Steiner, don't get bitter, get better.

Oh wait, it's not healthy competition that teams want it's "revenue generation".
its no secret i fully agree 😄 self interest without a doubt. because more teams, more competition, more interest more revenue, more chances for young drivers

its comments like this that make me wonder how F1 still exists because of course we have some very clever people in the paddock but they dont half look stupid when they blinded by greed & self interest. made we wonder when i read that is F1 most selfish sport of the lot. because as ive said above. they would rather win in dying sport. than finish 2nd in a healthy & thriving sport

Last edited:
I hope AndrettiF1 Cadillac works because it's good to see new teams succeed in F1 . It was obvious that Andretti needed backing from a manufacturer to be in F1

Back
Top Bottom