Andretti F1

Funny that.

I've just spent a shed load of money building a massive aircraft hanger just in case one day I manage to buy myself my own private jet.

Funny that.

I've just spent a shed load of money building a massive aircraft hanger just in case one day I manage to buy myself my own private jet.
they arent taking the decision from liberty media lying down. i think it was extremely harsh decision. i think nobody would've been allowed in on the expectants they set. & we need more cars on the grid

That is significant especially if it merges with Enstone
I heard they may buy the RB Team based in Faenza. But Enstone is Alpine. Haven’t seen any rumors of Alpine for sale but it does make sense.

I heard they may buy the RB Team based in Faenza. But Enstone is Alpine. Haven’t seen any rumors of Alpine for sale but it does make sense.
The fact its partnering with Renault would make sense

Buying RB makes little sense except for Red Bull to save money and gp elsewhere with the cash losing their team voting power

The fact its partnering with Renault would make sense

Buying RB makes little sense except for Red Bull to save money and gp elsewhere with the cash losing their team voting power
I don’t think it makes sense for GM to partner with Renault. They are going in as a manufacturer. They will bring their own engine. The entire concept of a Cadillac powered by a Renault engine would be an embarrassment. They will make rheir own engine and brand themselves the Cadillac Blackwing team (like Mercedes-AMG), or they could brand the engine as Corvette but I think that would create brand confusion.

Last edited:
If the US government can force Liberty Media 's hands that would be great and tell all those team principals to 🤬 off for creating a monopoly. I am hoping they can get back to 12 teams
I don’t see that happening. USG won’t lift a finger for this sort of thing.

Last edited:
I don’t think it makes sense for GM to partner with Renault. They are going in as a manufacturer. They will bring their own engine. The entire concept of a Cadillac powered by a Renault engine would be an embarrassment. They will make rheir own engine and brand themselves the Cadillac Blackwing team (like Mercedes-AMG), or they could brand the engine as Corvette but I think that would create brand confusion.
that would make sense as to why mario is saying full steam ahead to towards 2026,

I don’t see that happening. USG won’t lift a finger for this sort of thing.
Since Liberty Media is a US company which ever US government gets involved will put pressure on them why are they not allowing a US team into f1

Back
Top Bottom