Grand Prix 2024 United States Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Is that due to the lizard people she believes are real?
& that voting for donald trump. shows she isnt of sound mind :D

Colapinto showing that he deserves to be in that seat next year, not Albon. This guy has impressed everyone with his driving/racing skills.
i think liberty should step in. this guy needs a seat, audi have a seat. for the good of the sport give him the drive

ill be honest, i love albon he's a lovely guy but i worry for him because he has had some brilliant races. but if sainz does to albon what colapinto. he could be in danger

Last edited:
so now we know with the stewarding.

legal
Screenshot_20241020_215538_YouTube.webp

illegal
Screenshot_20241020_215919_YouTube.webp

Absolute farce. Verstappen can pull his usual go straight at the apex turn one with no penalty but anyone else…

The fact that Verstappen pushed Norris off at turn one, and then did exactly the same thing at the end of the straight. Yes, Norris overtook off the track, and should have given the place back, but ultimately both drivers should have received a penalty.

it was a brilliant drive by leclerc & sainz (who by Verstappen illegally keeping the 2nd place at T12, may have cost sainz the win) the ferrari look very good. maybe have had the best car recently in the last 4 races

& i was saying that weirdly verstappen didnt have that tactic of crashing today. because otherwise he wouldve made the championship from a 2 horse race into a 3 horse race. & handed ferrari 2nd place in the constructors

Last edited:
I ve been saying this since Imola Norris should not be mates with Verstappen if Austria did not give an indication of what's to come.

Then surely studying last year how Leclerc got forced off at the start should. Really Lando needs to be prepared to say I ain't yielding Max. You planning to take us both out or what?

How many times does he not wise up to the Verstappen shove

I don't know if tha last message was at his team but the drivers title may have gone unless Verstappen will suffer a few retirements

Mercedes got the whole weekend wrong

Ferrari the car just clicked and were the class of the field

Hulkenberg that was impressive

Lawson an even better drive

Aston Martin - Alonso ain't doing much he is suffering from Alzheimers with his Alpha Tauri comment

Apparently the trophies planned to be presented on the podium were withdrawn because of their similarity to a toy called Bearbrick.

I have to say, the trophies looked crap, as does Bearbrick. No great loss to the world really and at least they didn't make them wear stetsons on the podium. Had they, I shall insist on bowler hats adorned with the Pirelli logo at the British GP next year.

Apparently the trophies planned to be presented on the podium were withdrawn because of their similarity to a toy called Bearbrick.

I have to say, the trophies looked crap, as does Bearbrick. No great loss to the world really and at least they didn't make them wear stetsons on the podium. Had they, I shall insist on bowler hats adorned with the Pirelli logo at the British GP next year.
Surprised Trump did not attend the race and hand it himself

Back
Top Bottom