Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Speshal

World Champion
Valued Member
As I'm usually up at a ridonkulous hour of the morning every day.

Which Aus GP replay shall I watch on Sunday? I was thinking 1996.

RasputinLives

Leave me alone I'm on Smoko
Contributor
F1Brits_90 yes we can blame Liberty Media. The argument 'well it's happened before' is not an argument. They knew the facts and chose to ignore them, as did the FIA. The pressure of this that or the other and the F1 has a history of this that and the other is a bollocks argument presented for people to dodge taking any blame for inaction.

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
I'd like to announce as a safety measure the Australian GP PQR thread is cancelled. This will prevent the gathering of forum members in one area and reduce the risk of the spread of infection.

RasputinLives

Leave me alone I'm on Smoko
Contributor
Amen brother!

Are all the drivers now in isolation for two weeks by the way? Where have they all flown too?

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
for me. the season starts on 10 may in Spain

because Bahrain wont happened because McLaren wont be there & they are certainly wont be going to Vietnam. & Dutch are cancelling all sport til April.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
sky sports f1 are currently doing there welcome to the weekend show from balcony of their hotel.

i was watching a interesting video through Instagram Video. it was a newstalk i believe Irish radio program. where they had a discussion & the doctor on the show believes a vaccine would be available in a months time

Top Bottom