Rugby 2019 Rugby World Cup

The All Blacks were awesome today. It was unfair to put the Irish team out against. Once they got the ball, and that never took long, thye just moved forward remorselessly onto the 5 yard line and just pummelled away until a tiny gap arose then it was job done.

I cannot see anyone beating them.

what a game that was this morning I only caught the last 25 mins, such drama so many momentum twist there were time when you think france were going to make its 26-13 then times when you thought wales were going to make 20-19. I was a neutral I cant imagine the stress of the welsh. mustve been off the scale

also nice to see that rugby are teaching the premier league a lesson in VAR. because they did what football fans have been screaming for, if its not clear don't give it, giving the advantage to attacking side instead of the bollocks we get now of "no but he's 0.2mm offside" & we get ridiculous decisions given where its impossible to see with naked eye

im not a expert on rugby as only watch the odd 6 nation games. World Cups & Lions tours. but that was as good as ive ever seen from england. defence was immense, must been learn from john egan. brick wall.

Yay for England. It will somewhat odd if they end up playing Wales in the final.

The All Blacks hadn't lost a world cup match since 2007, they have now ;)

i think South Africa were just the better team, but wales were great i loved the try because so many people would taken the 3pts ticked the scoreboard over. but to risk that comes great reward because they could've lost the match right there. but it just a feeling south Africa just a bit more

Gutted with the result, it wasn’t meant to be.Will say this though a big thanks to Warren Gatland as without him we would unlikely have had the success that we have had without him.He has left Welsh rugby in a far stronger position than what he inherited in the autumn of 2007.

Thought Wales set up to match the Boks today which, in my opinion was the wrong approach, as both teams cancelled each other out. It was a hard, energy sapping game.

Both sides made errors and, with that type of crash bang rugby, there's plenty of scope for penalties. By kicking a lot of ball you need to find gaps or hope your backs can get to the ball and hold on until help arrives. There were plenty of incidents where lose forward balls weren't collected or teams were penalised for holding on because they were in danger of being turned over.

Wales will be kicking themselves tonight. They played with so much heart but didn't manage to turn out a winning performance.

Gatland has made Wales a real force in Rugby in his years at the helm.

Mea culpa, I apologise to the England team for not having faith in them. They did it desipte missing two kicks for goal; often England are the ones who give away the penalties; in thos game they were putting so much pressure on the All Blacks that it was the other way round.

Next Saturday should be a cracker, two teams who both were expecting to win the cup and now have something to prove. The game for third place may be better than the final.

Back
Top Bottom