Pre-Season 2018-2019 Winter testing and car launches

I am far from "advisory" capacity to Ferrari, however Italians have IMO almost every time good eye for beauty in arts. They should stay with traditional red, and not mess around with perfection like Coca Cola has done with their product. (Why fix what's not broken applies.) Having said that, even if I would possess large bank account (which I am not), I would not buy a Ferrari as a sport car. Body form rub's me wrong way. Darn, now I said that, but hoping to be forgiven.

Yeah even in the more red version it still looks a bit orange to me too. I am surprised it's got black trim instead of white as well and they so should have put the red rimmed super softs on, not the yellow tyres. What were they thinking? Were they even thinking at all? ;)

A yellow Ferrari, that actually could have worked but I can't imagine the Tifosi being happy about it.

I'd be delighted with a Yellow Ferrari but I can't really call myself a Tifosi :)
BTW, I think this is not the final Ferrari livery. It would be their way to camouflage the car ??? Let's see if I am proved wrong (as per usual)

Last edited:
I'd be delighted with a Yellow Ferrari but I can't really call myself a Tifosi :)
BTW, I think this is not the final Ferrari livery. It would be their way to camouflage the car ??? Let's see if I am proved wrong (as per usual)

You mean paint the bits black that you don't want the others to notice? Clever :yes:

I haven’t really seen anything that has made me gasp with admiration. I quite like the Renault livery, the Haas is not bad apart from the big white letters down the side. The Mercedes and Ferrari aren’t really much changed colour wise. But some of the others make me want to hide in a darkened room.

"The #F1 best launch livery of 2019 belongs to ______"
DzesDRCX0AAJioz.jpg

And I still don't like a pink car in F1. Force India or Racing Point or whatevertheycalled get my 2nd down below award

Last edited:
For me the smartest looking car is the Haas, followed by the Toro Rosso. I don't like the Williams or this version of the Red Bull. The others are fine but sort of what you'd expect, apart from the Alfa Romeo, which isn't in its racing colours I assume.

Back
Top Bottom