Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

If England lose then the table will probably be like this:

Italy 6
Costa Rica 3
Uruguay 3
England 0

England will have to beat Costa Rica by a substantial margin and hope Italy win their final game by a few goals too.

Last edited:
Found this. Football math.

Screen Shot 2014-06-19 at 14.44.12.png

It doesn't, The Pits. If England lose, Italy have to win both games to maintain hope. If Uruguay lose, they have to rely on Costa Rica winning twice. In short, we're better off!

I was watching a game last night, can't remember which one as they seem to be constant now and an idea came to my head.

Players keep going to the floor 'injured' and have to be carried off, when the fouling player receives a card they are miraculously healed and within 10 seconds of leaving the pitch they are back injury free.

I'm proposing that FIFA impose a rule that states any player who needs to helped from the field of play needs to have a period of assessment time to make sure that they are fit to play. 5 or 10 minutes on the sidelines should be enough to make sure they are uninjured and any knocks can be treated.

Hopefully should put an end to the blatant dramatics that plague football.

Actually technically I will be worse off. I have England in the office sweep.

Uru 1-0 Eng

EDIT : can someone explain why ingerland supporters dress up as christian knights of the crusades?

Last edited:
Well they were a shambles last night.
Mild hope when we equalised but honestly, Suarez plays in our Premiership they should know what he's capable of, I can't recall anyone marking him for those goals.
Let's face it even were we to perform a miracle (& ask the Pope to pray for Italian wins) how far would England progress in the next stages??
I bet the teams in the other group hope we get through, it would be almost like getting a free pass to the next round, you just can't play like England did alst night & expect to get to a world cup final.
On the bright side we're still technically better than Spain :D

As it stands the table looks like this:

Costa Rica 6
Italy 3
Uruguay 3
England 0

As Italy are playing Uruguay next it means one of those teams will move beyond 3 points and therefore England are going home unless Italy score twice in 15 minutes which I doubt will happen, if it does happen then England will have to wait until Tuesday before being knocked out.

Back
Top Bottom