2014 driver line up market

I didn't think Perez bought any money to McLaren. Haven't seen any Mexican sponsor on the car, although it's usually so far back these days we rarely get a view of it on the TV ;)

FB HammydiRestarules

I think Perez will bring Mexican sponsors no doubt

After being given a pep talk they are certainly holding him back now banging wheels with world champions

Mclaren have to find money for the engines next year from somewhere

----------------------------

RasputinLives

I thought Lotus need 1 experienced guy and give the other seat to Valsecchi ?

In their ideal world Grosjean should be getting regular podiums but he seems either not on it or accident prone this season and therefore is in a position to be No 1 in the team

--------------------------

Whoever joins Lotus has to accept that they will need to take a pay cut or get some serious sponsor money to pay for them

Valsecchi is a red herring. No backing and not in the Boullier driver stable. If he does get into F1 it won't be with Enstone (unless Grosjean goes mid season).

Like I said the way seemed clear for James Caledo but Caledo ain't taking his chance. Having said that he is at the top of Boullier's young talent list so he might get his chance anyway.

If he does then he's gonna make Grosjean look like Mr Road Safety. He might get a race win based on the fact he's driven everyone else off the road.

I think (hope) that Webber will retire after this season. He is doing no good at all to the reputation that we Aussie's have. He should have administered a beatdown to Vettel after the latter stole the win from him and thereby reaffirmed his link to the WDCs in our glorious past. Black Jack and Alan Jones would never have tolerated that theft, and neither should Webber!

Well, we haven't seen them racing wheel-to-wheel yet. I'm looking forward to that...though the pitwall will do their best to prevent it I'm sure.

Galahad I think we came close in the Chinese race when Vettel came out of the pits behind Webber. Mark was so keen to stay clear he tried to drive through Vergne to keep the gap to Seb.

RasputinLives

Then Valsecchi only has a testing or 3 rd driver contract with team Enstone then?

FB
I hope Mclaren find some other sponsors then for a start although they had to even please Marlboro in having world champion drivers every year except 1994 I think

I think there will be a very annoyed people if Perez turns into a De Cesaris at Mclaren

Il_leone Having a third driver contract doesn't mean your in line for the race seat if someone doesn't perform. Sebastian Buemi is the 3rd driver at Red Bull but no one expects him to take the race seat.

This may not happen in 2014, but I'm hoping for a field that includes both Brazilians Felipe Massa and Nasr.

Nothing like a Brundle - Blundell situation to spice up the commentary. :D

Back
Top Bottom