Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome d'Ambrosio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Who had a stinker? Petrov forgetting where the track was and seeing how high he could launch his Renault into the air, Alonso missing out on a podium in his desperation to get past Hamilton, Schumie not making Q3 again (although he made it 9th in the end).

Interested to know how you justify your vote.

No big errors, Petrov and Alonso both had small errors, but as Petrov's error was much costlier I will have to go for him.

Petrov gone from hero to zero. He's still new to F1 and the next time he goes off track he will know not to go full throttle. He made the only major error in the race though. I considered Alonso losing his wing but as usual he can fall in a steaming vat of excrement and still come out smelling of roses.

I've gone for Sutil, mainly because I think he's had two poor races now, been out qualified by his rookie (though fairly awesome, she says, a fan) team mate, and Di Resta again managing to get points out of the Force India (no team orders this time?) He's just been very quiet, very ordinary, and I was expecting better this season.

Petrov was part of the amazing Renault start, and his crash made me laugh.
Alonso drove fairly well other than the ruck with Hamilton, and it was just a misjudgement (even if it scared me at the time)

There's probably somebody more worth it, but it's a gut reaction.

Going to join the masses and say Petrov for a laughable error which is a shame as he was driving a strong race up with the leaders.

I will go with Petrov as well, although I seriously considered voting for Rosberg. Finishing behind the Force Indias!!? I think he should have been able to at least pass THEM.

Why Petrov? Made a couple of mistakes but apart from that would be in the top 7. He was unfortunate that there was a runway next to the track.

My chump of the weekend is Nico Rosberg.

He managed to screw up in such a wonderful, attention seeking manner that I feel most would struggle to do on purpose. It's like seeing a footballer score an own goal with the back of his head; beautiful in it's ridiculousness.

Funny as this weekends king of the grid was arguably last weekends chump.

You know who I mean, the great one of course. I love his beard too.

I think I'm gonna have to leave for now before I completely spam up the place with increasingly Heidfeld-agrandising posts.

Great race, see ya round folks!

I'm going for Hamilton because I just cannot understand how he lost that much pace on hard tyres. He's got a penalty for double-weaving which is daft, and he's basically somehow thrown away a really good position and I'm scratching my head as to how he's done it!

I think people are being a bit harsh on Petrov. Ok, so he should have eased off the gas, but the hidden take-off ramp on what should have been a level grass area was what did for him.

Alonso is my chump; a double world champion should have known better than to make an error like he did, but then afterwards to suggest that Hamilton was in some way jointly responsible, was just plain distasteful.

Now I'm just plain angry, having just seen that Hamilton has been given a penalty for his defending against Alonso. What on earth are the stewards on? Can't you do anything to defend your place nowadays? >:(>:(

And Alonso's 'penalty' didn't even lose him any positions. What was the use of that?! >:(>:(>:(

Back
Top Bottom