Poll 2011 Drive of the Year

2011 Drive of the Year

• Perez at Australia

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Petrov at Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heidfeld at Malaysia (just for EvilWhippet ;))

• Hamilton at China

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Vettel at Spain

• Vettel at Monaco

• Kobayashi at Monaco

• Button at Canada

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Schumacher at Canada

• Alonso at Britain

• Hamilton at Germany

• Buemi at Hungary

• Schumacher at Belgium

• Paul di Resta at Singapore

• Button at Japan

• Alonso at Japan

• Perez at Japan

• Vettel at India

• Sutil at Brazil

• Total voters
Jeez, I'm going to have to do some culling to be able to put up a poll with a reasonable number of options. Going to be hard though, most of those mentioned were all stellar.

Everyone mentioning Perez at Oz but no one nominating his drive at Japan? Finishing 8th, ahead of his teammate, in a Sauber is a good performance but with a bad fever that was quite stunning.

malaysia+grand+prix+podium+2011.jpg

"I look down on those two because I am the tallest".

"I look down on those two because I beat them both in the race".

"I look down on those two because I've seen them both not-shaving and my beard is far better".

Jeez, I'm going to have to do some culling to be able to put up a poll with a reasonable number of options. Going to be hard though, most of those mentioned were all stellar.

Everyone mentioning Perez at Oz but no one nominating his drive at Japan? Finishing 8th, ahead of his teammate, in a Sauber is a good performance but with a bad fever that was quite stunning.

You're right, how could I forget about that one? Great drive!

Well, even though I have culled the list somewhat, there are still a multitude of options to pick from. There may be a couple of omissions that some feel should be in there but some very good performances had to give way or the list would have been ridiculous.

Anyway, it's my thread! ;)

I voted for Vettel in Spain, simply because of lap 21 in that races where he did a 1.27 when no one else was within 9 tenths and only four drivers (guess who...) were in the 28s. That was the race that he (and Lewis to be fair) learned how to use the tyres.

Back
Top Bottom