Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian Klien

• Bruno Senna

• Lucas di Grassi

• Total voters
As I said at the ItGP, Hamilton's incident wasn't particularly egregious, but no-one else made a mistake. In Singapore Webber did much the similar thing, but my vote goes to the hideously embarassing Bruno Senna, a mile behind Red Bull's ex-placeholder and trying to kill Kamui Kobayashi.

Special mention to Schumacher for a destruction derby of sorts, too.

Brogan said:
Puhoon said:
The Webber-Hamilton -incident was clearly Hamilton's fault. Hamilton should have given Webber more room.
Out of interest, who do you think was at fault in the Hamilton-Massa incident at Monza?

If I had to choose one to blame from those two, I'd say Massa.

I have to say I felt Senna certainly put in the ground work for this one.

Having said that, Webber was behind a lot of slower cars, and although I feel the blame for the crash was only around 60:40 in his favour, if Schumacher at his prime had ever been seen taking out his main title rival in the same way there would have been calls for the death penalty, so I feel the least I can do is confirm Webber as a Chump

I switched off after 20 laps so this is a tough one; if I hadn't read the summary then I would have voted Webber as his strategy looked dumb, except it appears to have worked out ok.

On the basis that I can only really vote on what I saw, gotta go with Liuzzi; his time in that seat must surely be limited now and I wonder how long a few encouraging performances at the end on 2009 and early 2010 can keep his head above the water.

I've gone for Webber, as cumulatively this season his 'tough to pass' reptutation is turning into a 'try to pass me an we'll have an accident' reputation...

For me Its Lewis this week, again. ('Cos I voted for him at Monza too.)

The way I saw it he thought he was past Webber and the pass was complete. But he never got a car length in front, so he turned in expecting Webber to be behind him but in fact he was alongside.

I think his behaviour and comments after the race also suggest this.

I couldn't decide between Kobayashi and Schumacher, but reflecting that the former did at least manage to overtake the latter, it has to be Michael.

Back
Top Bottom