Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamui Kobayashi

• Timo Glock

• Lucas di Grassi

• Total voters
An overwhelming 93% of the vote for Vettel at the moment, that must be almost a record surely? Maybe the Turkey race saw a similar trend?

I've only just caught up with the race and I've never seen an easier decision when it comes to COTW. Can we just give Vettel the trophy now?

Since Vettel is the popular choice I'm going for what will now be 3x votee,

David Couthard.

He seemed properly miffed that his favourites colleagues didn't win and could barely muster a smile for anyone else. And sat on the fence concerning young Sebastien.

Some day the BBC will realise he's not all that useful or interesting, particularly when on the payroll of a championship contender.

*Mod Edit* Please read rule 3 regarding use of names for current and past F1 drivers. Thanks, Fat Jez

Shall I bring up an old chestnut in regards to Vettel's accident?

Skip to around 45 seconds and watch Seb's front wing unload as he gets out of the turbulence, if it unloads one side more than the other that could well have something to do with the accident? :thinking:

Comments welcome.

Excellent Speshal, you can really see that there. A massive change of angle on the wing. We'll have to see if the Monza tests stop that occuring

Sebastian's left foot, suspension and flexi wing are all out of control. It's like watching a wobbly bridge tearing itself apart in a mild breeze. :bored:

I also saw it before it was blocked. It clearly suggests to me that flexible wings are a downright liability when they become unloaded in an unpredictable manner, which is what seems to have thrown Vettel's car off balance.

In which case, can I change my vote for Chump of the Weekend from Vetel to Adrian Newey for designing a feature which can lead to accidents?

In normal speed it is still all on the bbc website (uk only) - the movement is still very obvious in normal time, possibly even more dramatic seeming. The wing had fewer elements which may account for it seeming to flex less (http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/) but does that mean that the new tests have not affected Red Bull? (And so Christian Horner was telling the truth! :o )

Back
Top Bottom