2009 Turkish Grand Prix

GM

always good to be pleasantly surprised :) and the idea i witnessed piquet overtaking LH was a highlight too. for sure that one counts triple in your ratings. nelsinho made his whole season with that action if you ask me. what a shame we did not see flav's face.

:D I'm sure Flav enjoyed that. Unfortunately, Nelsinho finished well behind LH (and Buemi in the Terrible Rosso) in 16th, and he didn't have a great qualifying.

Oh, and Romain Grosjean had a storming GP2 race as well. Poor Nelson.

Yep, Nelsinho may have managed to overtake Lewis when he was on fumes and Lewis was fuelled to the end of the race but he still finished behind him.
His days are clearly numbered...

I heard there was a guy call Lewis Hamilton that massacred a village in the 17th century. Now i can't say 'for sure' that the same LH is racing in F1 today, partly because that would make him over 300 years old and also partly because i just made that story up.

Either way I still don’t think we should rule out the possibility that he is in fact the spawn of Satan, an ever living villain who did indeed kill my imaginary village and has now returned to the world to wreak havoc, via driving a sports car around a track, with, of course, the help of the saucer people and the reverse vampires.

So what’s the prize for the tenuous links competition anyway? Im sure im in with a shout this week :snigger:

We had Piquet passing car no.1, and it is still an overtake, Vettel was lighter than Button at one point!

Button just seems to win by hook or by crook tbh. Whoever is ahead of him just seems to clear the path.

And when will people learn about 3 stop strategies? Webber's half of the garage suggested that to Vettel...

Back
Top Bottom