Poll Who will get the Williams 2nd seat?

Who will get the Williams seat next to Stroll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they take a young promising driver - however unpopular - over a fossilised title contender from a decade ago, they will certainly go up in my estimations.

Greenlantern101 They are already no longer my favourite team underdog for the way they have handled the driver situation for the last decade and now somehow spoonfeeding Stroll. The team has no leadership direction

Sad but true unless Williams team up with Honda or another manafacturer ( cough cough BMW) they will never be front runner again

Last edited:
Frank had the chance to sell to BMW but refused so they bought Sauber. That went well didn't it?

All the time FW is able to move his wheelchair it will be run by a Williams and I suspect Claire has no desire to dispose of the business.

RasputinLives Williams had a good relationship with Honda although it ended because over differences about how Piquet was treated

I think Williams would not be like Mclaren in the way they treat Honda where everyone is kicking and stamping. Williams would be more accommodating with the chassis design.
Where Williams and BMW failed was because BMW started thinking it was the bigger contributor to the team's success and felt it was being held back

Williams and Honda ended their relationship in 1987 which was 30 years ago. I doubt there are many left from either company. Anyways Mclaren had a great relationship with Honda in the 80s too. I'm not sure the logic works out to be honest.

Massa is a nice guy and was a hell of driver. At his peak he was faster than Schumacher on a good day. Let's not belittle a genuine talent even if he has stayed a little longer than he should of. There have been way crapper drivers called legends by sky. Massa deserves respect for his time in F1.

RasputinLives Why don't Williams say to Mercedes if you want us to place Wehrlein can we have the latest spec engines as the factory team when they become available because aren't they always one spec behind ?

Back
Top Bottom