Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

RasputinLives There is still hope for Grosjean, Hulkenburg and Perez then but Gasly must be sick in the stomach this weekend securing the title but will not be on the F1 grid next season

Maybe someone needs to point out that Gp2 was a great feeder series

2 points.

I was watching update from Sky sports on my phone throughout the race and very early on they posted a message stating that Hamilton had been told if he back Rosberg up then they would consider giving Rosberg the undercut. From that it was clear from very early on that the team had set out their expectations to the drivers.

2nd, I didn't watch the race. Was Rosberg heard at anytime requesting on the radio for Hamilton to move over?

Rosberg (very cleverly) responded to the worry about Vettel winning the race by saying that if Lewis didn't have the pace then they could let him through and if Lewis manages to hold on for 2ND he'd let him back through at the end.

He did say it was a silly idea as he said it.

Edit:

Il_leone - Sky played this message during the race.

Last edited:
Rosberg said it was a horrible race from "crazy Max" onwards.

I just had Singapore 2009 in my head and hoped to God (flying spaghetti monster etc.) that he stayed calm and focused.

He did extremely well under the circumstances.

Still got most championships hasn't he? to be fair it evened out though as the whole or Red Bull have been trying to mess with Rosberg for 2 races now.

Back
Top Bottom