Newey Leaving Red Bull

"I can neither confirm or deny that Red Bull have asked me to design next season’s new car."
1714123215382.png

I've never seen a team try to dismantle itself at the height of their dominance
who knew Dietrich really was the glue that was holding it all together

The fact that Marko, Horner and Max's Dad keep telling us that Max is special every week with God given talent...BS and little mention of Newey is disrespectful
they have form for it. Renault got peed off in 2013 & how they ended up with Tag heuer engines. because in similar vain when red bull were successful it was because of vettel & when it went wrong it was because of renault

Wow, a year on the bench waiting to join a new team and they call that "an early release".

Of course, he's going to sit there and do nothing in all that time isn't he?

LOL

Regardless of where or when he goes, cider_and_toast the one thing that history has shown, is that when Adrian Newey leaves, the team goes into a decline.
i find this fasinating that horner is seemingly becoming a thing wherevthere are media stories where he believes red bull dont need verstappen & newey to be successful

i find it fasinating that everyone in F1 thinks of Adrian Newey as a god. except who he works for

Screenshot_20240430_195101_BBC Sport.jpg

i find this fasinating that horner is seemingly becoming a thing wherevthere are media stories where he believes red bull dont need verstappen & newey to be successful

i find it fasinating that everyone in F1 thinks of Adrian Newey as a god. except who he works for

View attachment 17163
Interesting that Horner feels he needs his team now without Newey.

Last edited:
Things seem to be moving.
Off course early release was on the cards with money. Otherwise what is stopping Newey not turning up to work if Red Bull don't let him leave? He could just say I quit and walk out right

Back
Top Bottom