Felipe Massa

Brilliant driver on his day but is he championship material?

In 2008 he proved he was but thats only one occassion, plus that season the Ferrari TBH was a bit quicker and won more races that season. In 2009 he nearly suffered a career ending head-injury and since coming to back to the grid he hasn't really shown that promise he did in 2008.

Don't get me wrong he's a driver i very much like, but i do wonder if he'll be a title challenger again for Ferrari season in season out or if he'll stay at Ferrari much longer?

Whats your thoughts on Massa?

I think Massa'a response went something like - ****ing ****ing ****ing FIA. There may have been one more or one less ****ing but I believe I am fairly close and there may have been a "****ing idiots." in there as well and then for some reason he gestured at the Williams team on his drive through....LOL

Last edited:
Looks like Felipe will be going for #19.

photo.PNG

Just seems a bit false. I agree certain drivers have been synonymous with certain numbers but the have certain teams and teams have always had consequtive numbers.

Just think it'll be a bit odd if Massa is running 19 and Bottas is number 42. Takes away the team thing. Whats next? team mates are allowed to run different colour schemes?

I think it is long overdue.

Edit: to be honest, when was the last time you actually saw a number prominently on the car anyhoo? they are tucked away between all the sponsor logos etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom