Gaming F1 2011

The game looks really good and to have a safety car in is pretty awesome. The suspension model seems so much better than 2010.

Press preview:

I've been watching live streams of people testing the games. It's looking good and hopefully should have my copy in a few days time!

Ive not seen a red flag yet, plenty of safety cars online. The usual lobbies are shocking as normal.

DRS is fun, just don't activate mid corner!

I just been Youtubing some f1 2011 videos - if the Indian circuit looks like it does on the game, we could be in for a real treat.

I've not managed to trigger a red flag yet but its quite tricky to bring out the safety car so a red flag must take some doing!

As for the India circuit, I've only done one race there and it seems ok so far. Not quite flowing but a nice challenge.

Well I got the game on Xbox 360 and I have to say it's certainly different from 2010.The suspension and handling are a lot more sophisticated. One thing I don't like is the xp system in multiplayer, if you cut one corner you lose a ton of xp, same goes if you just accidently tap a car...

Back
Top Bottom