Gaming F1 2011

Looks quite bad if I am honest....

And easy.

I'll have to agree. I'm completely baffled by the comments saying it's good. It looks absolutely shocking.
Codemasters have proven that they aren't going to deliver what a lot of us want, which is a Formula 1 game leaning heavily towards a true simulation. For me, it's a step back from the Studio Liverpool days. I would play full championship seasons, with the races at 100% race distance on F1 Championship Edition, although I'm not denying that game had flaws.

I loved CM's DiRT 2 though, because I know I'm getting a great arcade rally game when I play it. I'm not expecting a simulation. However I want a sim with F1 games, and that's why I didn't like F1 2010, and won't be getting this one.

To be honest bus stop to me an F1 game is an F1 game I will always end up buying it no matter what..

I even bought F1 2009 for the Nintendo Wii...

F1 2010 when I played it at my mates house for a little trial didn't seem at all bad, but then that was on the PC, got it on console and although it looked good the amount of problems was baffling.

I hope they learn their lesson over it...and they should focus on gameplay rather than adding random stuff like safety cars, get the basics right first then concentrate on the extras...

I'll have to agree. I'm completely baffled by the comments saying it's good. It looks absolutely shocking.
Codemasters have proven that they aren't going to deliver what a lot of us want, which is a Formula 1 game leaning heavily towards a true simulation. For me, it's a step back from the Studio Liverpool days. I would play full championship seasons, with the races at 100% race distance on F1 Championship Edition, although I'm not denying that game had flaws.

I loved CM's DiRT 2 though, because I know I'm getting a great arcade rally game when I play it. I'm not expecting a simulation. However I want a sim with F1 games, and that's why I didn't like F1 2010, and won't be getting this one.

From what i heard from the developers, is that they wanna introduce an hardcore mode for the real sim players. Unfortunately that option won't appear earlier than the 2012 game. Unless they are fooling us and have that option for 2011.

I also want a full sim f1 game, but i also wanna play a f1 game. And to be honest f1 2006 was pretty arcade, unless the championship edition was more sim. All in all, codies had a good base to build on with f1 2010. Sure it had a lot of bugs and some other flaws. But it was their first game and things can only get better.

To be honest bus stop to me an F1 game is an F1 game I will always end up buying it no matter what..

I even bought F1 2009 for the Nintendo Wii...

F1 2010 when I played it at my mates house for a little trial didn't seem at all bad, but then that was on the PC, got it on console and although it looked good the amount of problems was baffling.

I hope they learn their lesson over it...and they should focus on gameplay rather than adding random stuff like safety cars, get the basics right first then concentrate on the extras...

Unfortunately , many people rather want a safety car instead of telemetry and other sim options.

scaled.php

Every time you race at Canada you have to wait unnecessary long amount of times behind the safety car, before you know it the race is over.

Back
Top Bottom