Gaming F1 2011

In offline? As in career?

Or do you mean online?

Because I was playing the game the other day in career, and I got a drive through.

Really? I've never got one in a career:o But I more meant in grand prix mode like a short or long race

It depends what time during the race, usually have way through you get a timed penalty, before that you get a drive through... (I think)

I usually get drive throughs at the start when someone hits me and I get penalised unfairly :rolleyes:

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I really hope that is fixed for F1 2011.

Even worse online :rolleyes:

Then you get people kicking you out of the lobbys, and I am a fair driver, think they just look at whoever got a timed penalty and think "oh he's :censored: we will kick him out"

Same, I'd get enough championship points aka. vettel style so I'd crash out in the most spectacular fashion so I dont have to bother racing monaco. No offence to the monaco track but I have played it to death on multiple f1 games.

The thing I noticed is how the AI is improved, notice how the AI take turn 8 nearly flat out. In f1 2010 the AI would back well of in that corner and it always looked very strange.

The last few corners in Valencia the AI was so shocking! The corners which you can easily take flat out, they brake several times or lift off in 2010

then you download the "fastcorners ai" mod and the computer is almost unplayable particularly with the fuel sim fix active.

My fav mods;

2011 overhaul
Pirelli Tyres
Realistic Tyres (wear and tyre + damage)
Multiple Pitstops (Simulates 3-4 pits per race as Softs/options wear out fast while prime is slow)
AI Toolkit (fix ai difficulty to be faster or slower than the beta game + tweak breaking distances etc)
Driver Updates and Car Updates (full driver + stats + bio updates up to 2011)
Ai tweak (weaker cars are genuinely slower gone are the days of finishing top 10 with Virgin, Lotus, HRT, the car is monumentally slower than even midfield cars and a good 4+ seconds off a top tier. It also tweak drivers ie: Alonso is more consistent, Hamilton attempts more OT and the general driving ability matches the real driver)
Realistic Cams (better cams, cockpit, helmet, front wing etc....added head movement and g effects, centrifugal force effects)
Extra damage (you can see if you can do a schumi and take off front wings, no more bumper cars with this mod, it also simulates ai retirements)
Fuel tweak (Ai don't run on light loads.)

Best thing about the apex racing league is that that never happens :)

True, but racing 50% races all the time is a bit to much of a good thing.
Although i have been thinking of joining again.

In what league are you? Monday,Wednesday,...?

Montreal Time Trial:

Im in Formula 4 which race on Sundays, but you really want to talk to F1Yorkshire as he is the co-ordinator for the league and is best placed to tell you how to get involved

Back
Top Bottom