Gaming F1 2011

What sort of laptimes are you guys doing and with what assists? I have the game on 360 but Saturday is family day so its tricky to find time especially during the day. I'm an all-assists junkie!

Couldn't tell you laptimes, but I have assists off. Which is probably why I keep coming last, but my excuse is I'm used to having 4 hours practice :p

What sort of laptimes are you guys doing and with what assists? I have the game on 360 but Saturday is family day so its tricky to find time especially during the day. I'm an all-assists junkie!

Mr.Spreadsheets, you can race with any assists, I highly recommend "braking assist". :)

I have tried without but I'm going too fast to see the 100m board and am still thinking "was that it" when I hit the wall ;)

Hahaha, I too am an all assist junkie. I still feel like a winner even though it's easier. Come and join the fun. Don't expect too much in the way of conversation though. I think everyone gets a little mic shy. :)

I don't even know if I have a mic and even if I did I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear my heavy breathing! What's the schedule and connection details?

I don't even know if I have a mic and even if I did I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear my heavy breathing! What's the schedule and connection details?

Think it's 2 o'clock? Although I have only managed to make it to one race out of 6 LOL

Could race spa twice...or Monaco

Want to hear Gethi's thoughts on this.
I am unable to be the arbiter on this however I have the following thoughts. You are competing for the CTA 2012 X-Box F1 2011season Championship, you should therefore apply the rules for that season and run the schedule for that season, running any event twice seems a bit false. Running the 2010 Bahrain race complicates matters and runs contrary to my thoughts in the previous sentence. I would also advise you all to boycott Bahrain but considering I wouldn't have done so in 2010 then I would ignore me and do whatever you want, as your only spectator (?) you should behave as F1 does to all fans and take no notice of me.

Back
Top Bottom