Football Euro 2012

"Should such behaviour happen at further training sessions, Uefa would evaluate the operational measures to be taken to protect players,"

Like moving it out of these countries? I reckon England could stage this tournament with a week's notice and not even have to use any of the stadia in London so it doesn't mess up the Olympics. Amazing isn't it, English fans are being warned that if the step out of line Polish and Ukrainian police will fall on them "like a bag of anvils", well where was the baton charge against these bastards?

It's about time Uefa finally faced up to this and did something about this racism issue, as the tournament hasen't even started and it is dominating the headlines so far.

I spy with my little eye something beginning with C. Yes it's conspiracy, that was never a sending off and it was clearly a Greek penalty

It wasnt even a foul for the first one! Ref is a joke, there was also a lot of shirt pulling and maybe a penalty shout that wast given

In the Spanish League last season he gave out 16 red cards in 19 games, Sir-Chesney as Bright and Townsend say, was the right decision

182703_329761983769027_1276924102_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom