Football Euro 2012

I thought he was fine. Watching Croatia vs Ireland I recorded and Corluka has about 5 fouls in 25 minutes. Croatia's coach is awesome though.

I was so disappointed by the game last night. Not by Englands draw or performance, but by the missing brass band playing 'the great escape' on repertoire

Apparently the Ukrainians wouldnt let them in the stadium, probably didnt want them to drown out the sound of their own national 'monkey noises' orchestra

Spoilsports, hope they let the band in at the next game

Yeah because England doesn't have any racists at all does it? I think this season in the English leagues was terrible for racist abuse suffered by black players. Hell you may even have a racist in your squad for gods sake.

You always get rasicsts, fascists and bigots

However in English football it's resisted and demonised, in some of these backward ass places its not taken seriously

Yes Terry might be a rascist oik, but I bet he doesn't feel comfortable

Yes in all fairness 90% - 95% of you guys won't stand for it. It's always going to just be the mindless morons. And it is more promiment in Eastern Europe I agree.

Something that I saw on the news today annoyed me though, that UEFA are investigating allegations of racist abuse against Mario Balotelli during Italy's match with Spain, despite the Italian coach claiming it never happened. It's like the media want racism to occur to make their pre-tournament scaremongering justifiable.

It was probably Italian and Spanish fans anyway, but that wouldn't be a good enough story for the press

The current Russia Poland match is bound to cause more trouble and animosity between hooligan fans what with the history and the Russians marching season underway, a bit like Celtic vs Rangers really

So Germany vs Netherlands. The clockwork orange needs desperately a win to stay alive. If I were to guess, which I'm terrible at, I would say Germany will win, but with these 2 anything can happen. May the best team win.

Not yet Josh. A win over Portugal and a Germany win sends them through if one of em wins by 2. At least I think that's it not 100% on the tiebreaks though don't quote me.

We need to win with a minimum difference of 2 goals and Germany just needs to beat Denmark I think. I have no idea how Portugal played but I guess it can still happen.

Holland have to beat Portugal 2-0 and hope Germany beat Denmark by any score. More than do-able. If the Oranje get their act together for that game then they can still have a successful tournament.

Holland can easily beat Portugal by 2 if they just finish and don't let anybody between the center backs. Ronaldo has been a non factor the first 2 games. Still think Holland can't start both De Jong and Van Bommel. Germany should do their part though. I honestly think Holland has a much better shot at advancing then Denmark.

I asked this on chat but nobody is on there so I'll ask it here.

I'm not very good on football so can someone tell me why England are playing in those colours and not the white they usually play in after all the other coadjute are wearing a rather smart yellow...

Back
Top Bottom