Pre-Season 2018-2019 Winter testing and car launches

D0bIAVwWkAAmLPb.jpg

Forensic like analysis of causes for this accident is required.

Last edited:
That's a nasty crash. Ferrari are being careful and making sure the car is safe before they send it out again. Good job too if they think something like that could happen again. They are running out of time to run again today though.

Yep, Sebastian is lucky his legs remained undamaged. Michael Schumacher in his time wasn't that lucky, and his teammate had to pull his socks up and drive like Schumacher. (A least pretend he was one.)

Sebastian on C3 tire retained P3. Looks like C4 and C5 tires are faster, but Ferrari will need this week to know how many laps they can turn in in race trim.

BBC Benson
Sebastian Vettel crashed his Ferrari on the second day of the final pre-season test in Barcelona, severely curtailing the team's running. Vettel lost control after what the team described as "a mechanical problem" at the 150mph Turn Three and hit the barriers, causing extensive damage.
I must be oversensitive, but is this guy blaming Vettel for that crash and BBC is tolerating it?

Last edited:
I didn't read it as that really. He could probably have written Vettel's Ferrari crashed rather than Vettel crashed his Ferrari but that's online journalism for you.

Vettel C3 tire
Perez C4 (if I recall)
Sainz C5

Ferrari was really smashed. I wonder if over night they will fly in a new floor. (From their site - looks like they are ready to go full out tomorrow.)

Last edited:
BBC Benson
I must be oversensitive, but is this guy blaming Vettel for that crash and BBC is tolerating it?
I'm sorry... but I've lost all respect for that guy. I stopped reading his commentary/reports ages ago. Not only does he get facts wrong...he's really a bias Alonso fanboy. It comes through in his reports.

I think his writing sucks!

I'm sorry... but I've lost all respect for that guy. I stopped reading his commentary/reports ages ago. Not only does he get facts wrong...he's really a bias Alonso fanboy. It comes through in his reports.

I think his writing sucks!
Yes, whole BBC seems to be turning away from history and times when it was world wide respectable voice of England. Times are changing, aren't they? Meanwhile we are just getting old, unable to keep up with New World in which old black is new green, and blue is yelllow, all just because someone says so.

Last edited:
Yes, whole BBC seems to be turning away from history and times when it was world wide respectable voice of England. Times are changing, aren't they? Meanwhile we are just getting old, unable to keep up with New World in which old black is new green, and blue is yelllow, all just because someone says so.
I'de rather read Gary Anderson and Craig Scarborough's great technical observations. Very revered and factual base reporting.
I always eagerly await their reports and conclusions

Last edited:
On great sites... Autosport.com really have a great bunch of guys. I thoroughly enjoy their live feeds. Then Pitpass.com is also a very renowned resource.
2 of my fav sites

Back
Top Bottom