Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by Greenlantern101, Nov 28, 2016.
On the ultrasofts!
Log in or Sign up to remove all adverts.
Standings at 13:47
1) Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) 1m17.124s
2) Lando Norris (McLaren) + 0.770s
3) Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) +1.113s
4) Carlos Sainz (Toro Rosso) +1.726s
5) Lucas Auer (Force India) +2.118s
6) George Russell (Mercedes) +2.375s
7) Robert Kubica (Renault) +2.557s
8) Pierre Gasly (Red Bull) +3.213s
9) Luca Ghiotto (Williams) +3.290s
10) Santino Ferrucci (Haas) +3.908s
11) Danill Kvyat (Toro Rosso) +4.744s
12) Nobuharu Matsushita (Sauber) +6.009s
Experience would suggest that it is not always ditectly compatable.
But the fact remains he'd never driven a 2017 car before so it was still an impressive day by him, irrespective of track conditions or tyres used. Going after the last few tenths however is gonna be a different kettle of fish so we can only hope he does get the opportunity to have a go at it at some point in the future...
Separate names with a comma.