Pre-Season 2018-2019 Winter testing and car launches

Spent most of his time in the US coverage. Was lead commentator into be GP2 for years before Sky dropped him. Lots of passion and very fair minded. Doesn't BS you and pretend it's exciting when it's not either. I'd have him as lead commentator on Sky if it were up to me. His blog is def worth checking out.

Spent most of his time in the US coverage. Was lead commentator into be GP2 for years before Sky dropped him. Lots of passion and very fair minded. Doesn't BS you and pretend it's exciting when it's not either. I'd have him as lead commentator on Sky if it were up to me. His blog is def worth checking out.
Will check it out. thx

Somewhere on the internet is a blogger (writes short stories) going by alias Negative Camber. I've not read anything from him recently, but in the past I was impressed. American, fairminded, and has habits sticking to facts. He used to have F1 in his blog title, so they went after him, and today I think he changed it to the parc fermé. Good for once a while reading.

Somewhere on the internet is a blogger (writes short stories) going by alias Negative Camber. I've not read anything from him recently, but in the past I was impressed. American, fairminded, and has habits sticking to facts. He used to have F1 in his blog title, so they went after him, and today I think he changed it to the parc fermé. Good for once a while reading.
I agree on negative chamber. It's still going.

Joe Saward was heavily connected to grandprix . com for a long time, until he fell out big time with the admin there. He is a very nice man.

Really? I thought it was just a half day, but I am not updated as yet.
from skysports

"10:05
Leclerc in the Ferrari all day
We believe there's a change of plan in terms of the Ferrari line-up today, by the way.

Charles Leclerc, who only completed a single installation lap yesterday, is set to be behind the SF90 all day.

Sebastian Vettel will be back for the whole day tomorrow."

RBR has been testing extensively on the C3 tyres. There's always a joke related to it on live feed. Autosport guys have a great sense of humour... uhhmmm...comes close to me I guess LOL

"Gasly is back out. Anyone want to have a guess which tyre he's on? (It's the C3)"

We have a battle of the aero rakes this morning...

Attachments

• 0fc91fcb-dee6-4a23-8498-c58e4b1bcbec_800.jpg
    0fc91fcb-dee6-4a23-8498-c58e4b1bcbec_800.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 8c659b7e-3494-418e-a204-1d4efdf61ccb_800.jpg
    8c659b7e-3494-418e-a204-1d4efdf61ccb_800.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 75
I cannot find any Q/A to and from Ferrari whether they identified and corrected root cause for yesterday's equipment malfunction. Surely it could be only temporary fix for this weeks and validation of its effectiveness is probably being executed this morning, yet still, one would expect at least a few words about it. I don't think Le Clerc would want the same accident happen to him.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they did all their testing on the medium compound last year. It's interesting to me as to why a team wouldn't want to test all compounds out with the car. Are they just that good at predicting the difference between the tyres or are they hiding something?

"Hamilton now leading..
The Mercedes driver goes quicker still on his next flying lap, now dropping the benchmark to 1:18.097.

We pondered this earlier - so is the day Mercedes reveal their true pace?"
Ominous, as it's on the C2 tyre

Back
Top Bottom