Your favourite team list

Maybe Red Bull should read this thread. If they think that being in F1 is good advertising they may think again when they see their team at the arse end of almost everyones list.
:o:thinking:

I can't list the current teams in any sort of order as they are all as unpleasant, in some way, shape or form, as one another.

Williams - used to a great team but now insist on employing a driver so far past his sell by date he is starting to smell and their senior engineer is a cheat
McLaren - Ron Dennis, what a git
Mercedes - No history (despite what they claim) and making the sport boring. They are the PSG of F1
Haas - Who? And their team principal needs to cut down on his pork life
Ferrari - Well, I don't think this needs explanation does? They have abused the sport for their own ends for too many years
Red Bull and Toro Rosso - when the arse falls out of the disgusting "energy" drinks market they will be gone, gone, gone...
Manor - Wow, plucky also rans :yawn:
Renault - Badge engineering
Sauber - Monisha Kaltenborn, moron
Force India - VJ Malay and his appalling haircut. He epitomises everything wrong in Indian culture

FB, perhaps your post is better suited for this thread:
RANT - A Rant - Things that REALLY annoy me

LOL

Ok, I'll play...

1) McLaren - because Jenson, and Ronspeak (including Boullier-talk these days - have you read his post-race snippets?LOL)
2) Williams - because Damon, and Patrick (yes - I know they're not there anymore...)
3) Haas - because RoGro, and cocking a snook at the rest of the grid
4) Renault - because yellow, and KMag
5) Ferrari - because Alfa Romeo, and Arrivabene
6) Manor - because Yorkshire (yes - I know they're not based there anymore...)
7) Force India - because the Hulk (I wish they were still Jordan though...)
8) Toro Rosso - er...when they become Scuderia Alfa Romeo they'll go straight to the top of my list, until then...meh.
9)= Mercedes & Red Bull - :sleeping: Nobody likes a winner, sorry whiner
11) Sauber - let me know when they turn up, would you?

I wish Max was still at the FIA - he may not have been everyone's cup of cake, but he was far from dull!

Ferrari
Red Bull (Dan actually)
Haas (2 reasons, 1st its good for F1 to have a NA team capable of getting to the pointy end of the competition, 2nd it has a Ferrari donk)
Williams (fab tradition and achievements)
The rest are equal last :D

1. Force India
2. Mclaren
3. Haas
4. Toro Rosso
5. Mercedes
6. Williams
7. Manor
8. Renault
9. Sauber
10. Red Bull
11. Ferrari

Really can't put a finger on why I like Force India so much. Suppose it's the underdogs factor. But always liked Mclaren since the Raikkonen days.

I honestly can't categorise them now. Mercedes are probably at the top of my list largely because of Hamilton but mainly because I really admire what they've achieved in recent years. I was a long time McLaren fan but they've been a bitter disappointment and I just finally gave up on them. They'd be near the top though. I'm liking Ferrari more and more. Haas are doing a decent job especially considering they're so new. Toro Rosso too compared with RBR. Williams just seem to forever be able to manage to mess things up so are just frustrating.
I just find in recent years I don't really care who wins so long as it's a good and exciting race. Obviously it's dull seeing the same team win constantly but then that's hardly their fault.
OK how about:

1. Mercedes
2. McLaren
3. Toro Rosso
4. Haas
5. Ferrari
6. Red Bull
7. Force india
8. Renault
9. Williams
10. Manor
11. Sauber