1. Lots of people will vie to win a Clip The Apex Award (see the gravel trap for more information ) That happened, 1 point to me
2. Mercedes will say their car isn't dominant, but it will be. That happened, another point to me
3. Bottas will get more and more demoralised and be dropped by Mercedes, probably for Ocon. Bottas was demoralised but he's racing in 2020 with Mercedes, so a swing and a miss there.
4. Ferrari will strugle to cope with two really fast drivers and the friction that causes. Couldn't have been more right if I tried there
5. McLaren still won't be very fast. Brimming over with wrongability, another swing and a miss.
6. Theresa May won't last until Easter as Prime Minister. Well she didn't last as PM but she did hang on beyond Easter, so maybe half a point there.
7. I'll keep playing the lotto but still not win the jackpot ( I really hope that one is wrong) Another correct one, wish it wasn't.
8. I will play the You Bet Game in 2019 and lose all my money, again Happy to say I was very wrong on this one
9. Mick Schumacher will be signed to be in F1 before the season is over. Another wrong one I'm afraid
10. It will snow in the next few weeks and the UK will grind to a halt, as always. That one is always true.
I suppose that's five and a half out of ten, so more than 50%, I can live with that
1. Hamilton to win the world title because his teammate won't cause him to meltdown. Yes. A very meltdown free year for Mr H
2. Seb to finish runner up because his teammate will cause him to meltdown. Partially true. Yes to meltdowns but no to runner up.
3. Ferrari to win WCC because their number 2 is better than Mercedes number 2. Wrong
4. Max will go through engines like someone with the squits goes through toilet paper. Much to everyone's shock the Honda proved to be a decent engine at long last.
5. Danny R will laugh at Red Bull as he trundles around in 6th on average. Three 6th place finishes for Danny but the Renault was not the car to be in. It says something when it turns out the McLaren would have been a better move.
6. McLaren will still be hopeless but no one will vote any of their drivers as being awesome. More examples of my wrongness. Sainz and Norris made the best out of a half decent set of wheels.
7. It pains me to say this but Robert Kubica will struggle, will get through the season but will walk away again at the end of the year. And it still pains me to say this was spot on. At least Williams stuck with him for the full season and he did manage to bring home the teams only point.
8. Kimi will paddle around for Sauber, collecting a pay check and generally not giving a crap. Then he will suddenly have one of those races and finish a remarkable 4th. Yeah. Paddled around all season and then in Brazil....... 4th place. Cheers Kimi.
9. What's the point Racing will throw Perez under a bus by mid season. Wrong. Perez had another strong season.
10. The changes in car design will make no difference. Toto will say the racing is closer than ever when it clearly isn't. Todt will say nothing. Ross will tell everyone to wait until 2021. Todt who? I'm calling this as pretty close to true as the changes did seem to make almost no difference. Toto was very low key this year. Ross hasn't said too much either.
11. Liberty will continue to announce nothing of real significance while Sky and Autosport will continue to say its the best ever. OK, the 2021 rules have been announced but I don't see too many ground breaking new ways of running F1 coming out of the Liberty offices.
12. At least one UK team will blame Brexit for their issues. Don't think anyone mentioned it.
13. The outlook for the future will remain shit. No sign of this changing.