YOU BET GAME - 2019

Thanks guys, I will admit I don't know how I lucked into that. I got lucky with the first race betting on Bottas, then I got lucky on Albon and frankly I've been pretty lucky all season.

A HUGE thank you to Greenlantern101 for all the work I know these kind of games take, you're a star and a gentleman. :cheers:

A big thanks to all of the other players as it was good fighting with you all, especially vintly I have to admit, we had quite a duel going on there for a while, it was nip and tuck between us.

Congratulations to all the trophy winners and I am looking forward to doing it all again next year, though I don't expect anything like the results I got this year, I will of course be giving my all.

Oh and please note guys, there was a woman on all three steps of the podium, RasputinLives was the only guy on there. :p Girl Power, the ladies have it. :snigger:

Thanks guys, I will admit I don't know how I lucked into that. I got lucky with the first race betting on Bottas, then I got lucky on Albon and frankly I've been pretty lucky all season.

A HUGE thank you to Greenlantern101 for all the work I know these kind of games take, you're a star and a gentleman. :cheers:

A big thanks to all of the other players as it was good fighting with you all, especially vintly I have to admit, we had quite a duel going on there for a while, it was nip and tuck between us.

Congratulations to all the trophy winners and I am looking forward to doing it all again next year, though I don't expect anything like the results I got this year, I will of course be giving my all.

Oh and please note guys, there was a woman on all three steps of the podium, RasputinLives was the only guy on there. :p Girl Power, the ladies have it. :snigger:
Congrats on a well earned win. It does take some luck, but it also takes some skill. I am all too aware of how good you are at these games.

Back
Top Bottom