YOU BET GAME - 2018

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 14.23.39.png

thank god Greenlantern101 you picked that picture, as I getting worried it might have been a different picture with white liquid everywhere. :whistle:

although that reminds me of great story about my niece from many years ago. probally 3 or 4 at the time & now shes 10. it was either bath or bed memory fails me on that detail. I go upstairs to check on her to see that she has decided to find the sudacream & cover herself head to toe in it. I should've been more serious but I thought it was hilarious, & remember to keep the sudacream a lot higher LOL

You recall the Shake 'n' Vac advert hopefully. So when she was 2 or 3 my daughter had clearly heard that ad way too many times. I was packing a suitcase to go on holiday and she was (I thought) happily playing. So I got on with what I needed to do. She was singing away to herself and it was a while later I walked into her room only to find she'd helped herself to the big bottle of baby talc and had done the Shake 'n' Vac ad over about two thirds of her bedroom carpet, oh boy was she thorough too. Took ages to get it all up and the smell lingered quite a while.

I admit that was easier to remove than paint or sudocrem, but it taught me a valuable lesson I can assure you!

Back
Top Bottom