You Bet 2022

well this race has well truly but the cat amongst the pigeons as a mix of mercedes unexpected domination & Red bull 1st defeat in 9 races & only their 3rd in 18 races. has really turned the championship upside down. so its congratulations to rufus_mcdufus whose bet on russell whose win was his 1st podium in 6 races got what must be record of near 3,500 profit. & take a near 2,000 lead.

honourable mention to aaron8831 & Dartman for there massive profits as well

temp 1.png

ive just remembered ill get the odds up. forgot yesterday because I got struck down with flu as last 24 hours everything hurts.

although ive never been so happy that porridge tasted awful as i knew it was covid LOL

i cant win having looked at some calculations, in a normal race. so im going hail mary to try to finish on the podium for the 1st time

336 ew on perez

thought with the final race of the season also id post a reminder of what world championship betting was going as well & if some of you will be getting any bonus money to add to the final total

20221119_234303.jpg

bit later than planned, who knew watching 3 world cup games a day would make you very unproductive LOL

but 1st the results for the Abu dhabi Youbet are as followed & Perez was the only driver to finish in the top 4 & its congratulations to aaron8831 as he bet the largest amount on him

& the final honorary mentions for making a profit go to Bleu

temp 1.png

1st of all thanks to everyone who played, i hope it was as enjoyable for you as for me, & hope to see you all for 2023 when we get to do this 24 times, which is proof there is no such thing as too much F1 ;)

now for what everyone been waiting for the Final results & it congratulations to rufus_mcdufus becoming back to back champion which i hope they dont mind me saying is an astonishing turnaround as they were last with no money in monza. had a inspired bet on norris next time in singapore to move from last to 4th & from then on transformed their season

temp 2.jpg

you bet award 1 .png

Final standings
:1st: rufus_mcdufus
:2nd: aaron8831
:3rd: Dartman
4) Bleu
5) vintly
6) F1_Brits90
7) Il_leone
8) cider_and_toast
9) Greenlantern101