You Bet 2022

Results of Dutch Youbet are in, never mind double dutch we've gone triple dutch & its congratulations to vintly for taking the dutch victory with a dutch driver 🟠🟠🟠 & also they have become the 1st user to break into 4 figures

Honourable mentions for making a profit, Il_leone Dartman cider_and_toast aaron8831 & Greenlantern101

as we go from the home of max to the home of ferrari & the odds of Italy will be up tomorrow

temp 1.png

ACA34C80-25DC-4C0B-9885-B36E4D77685E.png

F1Brits_90 when and for what GP are your posted odds?? This is bet365 for Monza.

Edit: your odds heavily favour a β€˜Max to win’ bet, which works for me (probably) but why aren’t you simply posting the odds for the race??

Last edited:
View attachment 15916
F1Brits_90 when and for what GP are your posted odds?? This is bet365 for Monza.

Edit: your odds heavily favour a β€˜Max to win’ bet, which works for me (probably) but why aren’t you simply posting the odds for the race??
well its not my money so i can be very generous. but I think i yes at prior bit of max dominance, i said i would try as hard as i could to not go below evens. but even then in my opinion there is still Huge Jeopardy on Verstappen because its still alot money to put on "certainty" you only get back what you put on or on each way you have to put on 200 to get back 120. & if he doesnt win youve lost 80. anything can happen engine could blow or safety car at a wrong time like 2020

on the odds i just try to make the odds more representative like Carlos sainz isnt 25/1 & Perez shouldnt be longer odds than the 2 Mercedes.

The most representative odds are the odds that are posted by the experts, ie bet365 and all the others. There’s very good reasons why Max is considerably shorter than evens and why Perez is longer than both Mercedes. Essentially your version of the odds hugely favours both Red Bull drivers. As I said this doesn’t present a negative for me, quite the opposite, but it’s not logical and I think doesn’t make sense.

However, this is your competition to run as you see fit and I accept whatever odds you present, same for everyone of course.

by the way with the current situation with the queen. if any driver pulls out of Italian GP you will get your stake back & money as if you had banked πŸ‘

I don't actually see any UK team pulling out, considering the high UK content in nearly all teams and where they are based it would be a one out all out, I think if she dies before the race or even the weekend the respect will be on Sunday and black armbands and even black stripesn on some cars

F1Brits_90 The odds on betting shops each way are also for top 2 finish typically 1/3rd. You bet runs top 4 at 1/5th
Each way odds are typically 1/3 odds for only the first two placed cars. This used to be first three placed cars and I made some useful cash on Webber back in the day, then they changed it to top two only.

F1Brits_90 version with paying the top four with only 1/5 odds is a good idea I think, to make more action in the You Bet game. Due to the betting site odds not having this system, it can produce a bias towards an e/w bet on Hamilton or Russell for example, against a win bet on Max for example. But I applaud that change - it's good for the game. No problem with that, not that you asked.

200 on Max to win

Oh Hammy at the back is it? Missed that, hmm, brings Russell more into play. 12/5 = 2.4. Divided by 2 as half odds are lost on an e/w bet makes 1.2. Better than 1 for Max to win with the same total stake. This I will ponder… until then, 200 on Max to win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom