You Bet 2022

Nice one Dartman, good bet. I might need to up my game. That’ll start by actually making a bet next race! Thx F1Brits_90 for the heads up to make a bet, but I was lost in birthday holiday hedonism for a few weeks and failed to act regardless of your prompt. Must do better. Go Max!

Nice one Dartman, good bet. I might need to up my game. That’ll start by actually making a bet next race! Thx F1Brits_90 for the heads up to make a bet, but I was lost in birthday holiday hedonism for a few weeks and failed to act regardless of your prompt. Must do better. Go Max!
happy birthday, have some of cake ;) 🎂

i thought id double check as i knew you said at start half on max to win but i knew you done varying bets for a while. so i did want to risk you losing 305 if you'd lost 😀

Last edited:
happy birthday, have some of cake ;) 🎂

i thought id double check as i knew you said at start half on max to win but i knew you done varying bets for a while. so i did want to risk you losing 305 if you'd lost 😀
You did the right thing not to put that bet on regardless of the result - wouldn’t have been fair. Thx for the cake :)

here we are the results of final youbet before the summer break & its congratulations to vintly whose bet on Hamilton just narrowly defeated Dartman who was very close to 3 races in a row. as F1 title race has died off, the youbet 1 is heating up & become a competive 2 horse race

& the other honourable mentions for making a profit does to Me Il_leone Bleu

Screenshot_20220731-161554_Excel.jpg

happy betting & we will see you in a month. the odds wont be up for 10 days ish

hope everyone had a good holiday, as we are back for Belgium 1st time we will be racing here since 2020 & the home of the 1st ever Mass youbet refund & invention of a new youbet rule/ T&C for voiding races LOL

beligium youbet.png

Back
Top Bottom