Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Malaysia Airlines Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
Lotus. 1Malaysia. Team. Group. Chapman.

So the off season has been confusing. But it is irrelevant what the team once known as Lotus Racing will call themselves to this question.

Heikki Kovalainen rebooted his career from his humbling by Hamilton last year, and when someone was getting near the established runners from 1Malaysia, Virgin or HRT, it was the Finn.

Jarno Trulli was less impressive, but still had a great qualifying record against Kovalianen, although his racing was typically poor and only 1Malaysia's back-of-field position forced the end of the Trulli Train.

Interestingly, Italy's 113 drivers have one less win than Finland's 8!

Or the Malaysia Airlines Fence is ready for a perchee!

It won't be me, I'm in Kamp Kovali for this one!

I quite enjoyed watching Kovi drag his reputation up a little, last season and I can't see any reason why he shouldn't continue to out perform his team mate. So it's Kovi for me on this one.

Approximately this time last year, I voted for Jarno, based on Metaphysics. Clearly, Metaphysics is a complete load of Horlicks or, as the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle states ... "certain pairs of physical properties, such as position and momentum, cannot be simultaneously known to arbitrarily high precision. That is, the more precisely one property is measured, the less precisely the other can be measured."

As this is complete Horlicks (IMHO), I am abandoning Metaphysics and voting for Heikki. The momentum is definitely with Heikki, not Jarno and one doesn't have to be precise to know that the Trulli train is hitting the buffers and Heikki is riding a second wind.

In short, I agree with C_a_T's post, above. ^^^ :)

Ive voted for Heikki, however if the car is quite good - FI/williams - then jarno will probably get it. Towards the end of last year, Jarno looked thoroughly misreable with the cars lack of progress towards the back of the feild.

Heikki is a better driver than Jarno and is getting better, Jarno is proof that men can drive whilst fast asleep and even finish a race in slumber! :sleeping:

The two drivers' trajectories are going in opposite directions, and Heikki was already quicker in race trim. Kovalainen for sure.

With the crowd, Heikki. I wish Trulli would hang up his driving gloves and let a youngster have a go. If they need him to sort the car let him be the Friday tester.

One point, you have to admire Lotus (or whatever they will be called) for not chasing drivers with large pots of money. Whatever my feelings towards their drivers (and Trulli in particular) they have at least chosen them for their driving skills/car sorting capabilities so well done them.

I have to go for Kovi. Trulli should have retired years ago, as he is little more than a mobile chicane

To be fair to the poor gut Trulli did have his fair share of bad luck last season. He seemed to get more of the reliability problems then heikki did.

Would be very intrested to see what the outcome would be if they both had a car that could finish more often. Still though im having to read that boring old form book and say Hekki.

FB said:
One point, you have to admire Lotus (or whatever they will be called) for not chasing drivers with large pots of money. Whatever my feelings towards their drivers (and Trulli in particular) they have at least chosen them for their driving skills/car sorting capabilities so well done them.

Absolutely, unless Tony Fernandes is being paid in Wine?

Back
Top Bottom