Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Sebastian Vettel

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Kimi Raikkonen

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
I've got a feeling it will be Alonso from Vettel or Hamilton.

Red Bull will take the constructors title from Mclaren.

Renault are the unknown factor who could help decide the title by taking points from the big three.

Hello. First time listener long time caller. I'm going to throw the cat amongst the pigeons here and go for Vettel because I think we might see a 2007/2010 type scenario where Alonso/Webber/Hamilton are so busy paying attention to each other that Seb streaks past to win by destroying the last few Grand Prix's. Vettel (and Red Bull for that matter) has his strongest tracks at the end of the season - Singapore, Japan, Korea, Brazil - if he pops up with 4 wins in them and the others get shuffled down the pack he could sneak it again.

I think Vettel is too much of a known quantity now to slip under the radar! Betting against an Adrian Newey car is always a risky decision though, so I wouldn't rule Vettel out completely either.

You'd have thought that in 2010 as well but Webber and Alonso were so busy watching each other he took the title right under their noses.

You could have also described Kimi as a very well known quantity in 2007 as well!

Back
Top Bottom