What will be with 2020 season?

How many Grand Prix will be in the 2020 Formula 1 season?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Public Health Official's Comment Complicates F1 US Grand Prix Hopes for Austin in 2020
So what about racing in Austin, namely the F1 United States Grand Prix that was originally scheduled for Oct. 25?
“We are working on a plan to help forecast what we think is going to be reasonable, but looking through the end of December, we don’t have any indications at this stage that we would be able to mitigate risk enough to have large events, particularly ones (with) over 2,500 (spectators),” Escott said in a published report Wednesday on the Austin American-Statesman website.

The Premier League attempted to get training back on, with testing for all those involved. It has fallen on its face and, hopefully, will have made everyone realise there is more to life than trivial sporting events.

well that is just to finish the season. that had only 9 games left. as well as not wanting give tv a refund & this is the best legal way of finishing the season because the bottom 6 would never accept relegation & then there teams 3rd to 8th they would all say why they wouldve made the champions league or Europa league. so finishing the season playing all 38 games is only way to avoid legal action then we start next season when its safe for crowds

just like if they stopped the season with 6 races to go with 2 drivers 10 pt apart & say we are ending the season now or doing it on pts per race. you can guarantee that wolff horner or ferrari boss who name escapes me would be guaranteed to launch legal action. saying why they wouldve overtaken the driver at the top of drivers championship in them final races

Austrian GP given go ahead so a double header - Red Bull bias no doubt

Then Hungary and a double header at Silverstone possibly

The season won't be cancelled because there is too much money at stake

without doubt it wont be cancelled they have broadcast at least 16 to keep the tv broadcast revenue but as you wrote we are month away & nothing concrete. its Austria 5th July & Austria 12th July. then after thats its full of maybes & possiblys.

but i think they want they chose Red bull ring because they want circuits with hotel nearby

fantastic the issue is we know when it starts but no idea afterwards
There is such a principle
"the Main thing is to get involved in a battle, and then we will see"

But if be seriously...
Everything is so tense in the world that you already want something life-affirming.
And racing is one of the positive things that people are missing right now.

hurrah & the lower formula will be there as well

FB_IMG_1591091714688.jpg

interesting stat from WTF1 this would be 3rd longest off season in F1 history & longest in the televised era as only
1950/51 267 days (3rd sept - 27th may)
1960/61 225 days (20th nov - 14th may)
2019/20 217 days (1st dec - 5th july)

although talk about buses in 1951 wait 267 days a week short of 9 months. then F1 scheduled 2 in 4 days & 3 in 3 weeks. no surprise that no F1 drivers took part because getting from Switzerland on night of 27th & getting to Indianapolis preferably on 29th would be tough in modern times never mind in 1951

thought id post some of these 1 found them great listens to keep up to date but then i like ted so sort of biased

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree Geth, I don't know what it is about him but I'd rather listen to metal nails being dragged down a blackboard for 15 minutes.

hes a fan who done well & done quite a few jobs in tv for over 20yrs. id agree he can be abit excitable. but for me I think there is a difference between him & chandhok in the pit lane

Back
Top Bottom