What will be with 2020 season?

How many Grand Prix will be in the 2020 Formula 1 season?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Street circuit racing are difficult to arrange logistically whilst Suzuka given the situation in Japan understandable to be called. Bahrain not surprising given the money the Bahrainis have to show off and outdo Abu Dhabi which has a turd of racetrack

Singe my pores and Assa by gum have been cancelled as they can't get the workers out to build the track and maintain the required social distancing measures. Not sure why Japan, probably as they don't want a load of infedted Europeans rocking up and setting off another outbreak, as has happened in New Zealand only today.

I'm looking forward to Vettel winning the title for Ferrari and then buggering off Mercedes to ponce around with the number 1 on his car for 2021.

Schedule for now
20F1_06-19_schedule.jpg

Looks like the British GP will go ahead as the government have given exemptions from those travelling from Italy, and Spain amongst the European countries

However there are a few countries that if I were an F1 driver that I’d be worried about visiting. The USA, Mexico and Brazil being at the top of my list.

It's madness to have Russia, Mexico, Brazil and USA and if the drivers have any balls they will refuse to go. Let's see how exciting a GP is without a crowd and all the cars in the garage. At least Indy in 2005 had a crowd!

Just saw the news with Russia celebrating Victory Day despite the outbreak of COVID19. Are the FIA brave enough to say no to Putin if he insists the race goes ahead? I think the Americas is off limits given they have got no control . Its interesting to hear that tracks like Mugello and Portimao could host a race.

Just saw the news with Russia celebrating Victory Day despite the outbreak of COVID19.
"outbreak of COVID19" - it is lie
In Moscow, for more than two weeks, restrictions on movement have been lifted and businesses are operating.
Well, the Russian Grand Prix is 1200 kilometers from Moscow. In Sochi, the infection rate was 100 times lower than in Moscow.

The "VPutin Agency for Impartial Surveys of the Population and Ensuring Elections are Fair"

Back
Top Bottom