Caption Competition  VII

Please select your winner

• teabagyokel - "Fernando Alonso utterly shocked to find driver who qualifies consistently behind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cider_and_toast - "Robert, Do that scene from Full Metal Jacket...." "What you mean..

• cider_and_toast - "Robert, Your face is turning blue" "It's the credit crunch Fernand

• Boyle99 - "GP Update in Robert Kubica's pants!"

• Brogan - "Quick! I can't hold it much longer."

• Boyle99 - "...so I put my finger in like this and Nelson said..."

• McZiderRed - "Look Robert, I’ll let you wear my hat. If it fits, then you can have my place at

• Total voters

Galahad

Not a Moderator
Valued Member
I won? Excellent. LOL

Here's the new picture of two people who used to be famous - can anyone remember why?

125821.jpg

Post your entries up, you can have as many goes as you like, I'll give it about a week or so and we can have a lovely big vote.

Thinking caps on - I'm looking for some caption magic (or at least an excuse to use one of the more exotic smileys)

"Robert, Do that scene from Full Metal Jacket...."

"What you mean....This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun?"

"Yeah that's the one"

:snigger:

"Robert, Your face is turning blue"
"It's the credit crunch Fernando, We've all been told by BMW to tighten our belts and I think mines too tight"

Alonso - "Look Robert, I’ll let you wear my hat. If it fits, then you can have my place at Renault when I go to Ferrari. OK?"

Alonso - "Did anyone tell you that to be successful in F1, you need to be short. Just look at us two. I can arrange for you to be shortened, if you like..." 8-)

Ok so I know I've had three shots at the title but someone has to say this:

"hey Robert, if you don't have a job next year, how about me and you team up at Ferrari"

This is my first win of 2009! Everyone close your ears while I squeal like a girl, ala Mark Webber! "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yeeessss!"

I'm now off to find a pic for Comp VIII. :)

The CTA Caption Comp Roll of Honour

Caption Comp I - Boyle99

Caption Comp II - Amdathlonuk

Caption Comp III - Brogan

Caption Comp IV - GordonMurray

Caption Comp V - Boyle99

Caption Comp VI - GordonMurray

Caption Comp VII - McZiderRed :1st:

Back
Top Bottom