Television Top Gear

Yes I know siffert_fan but he gave out personal information I,e my phone number without permission and that goes against the data protection act, plus I couldn't stand the bloke he was a snivelling little weasel always dropping people in it, my boss understood this and he also understood why I was so upset which is why the foreman got sacked.

I was reprimanded as well like but the building game is a tough one and people don't go running to the cops over a scuffle..

Oh FFS!

According to well-placed sources, senior executives at the Corporation have been wooing Radio 2 Breakfast Show host and self- confessed ‘petrol-head’, Chris Evans in the hope he will agree to take over.

Replacing one talentless over paid twat with another.

According to a report compiled by BBC Scotland boss Ken MacQuarrie and submitted at the weekend, Clarkson verbally abused Mr Tymon for 20 minutes, before physically attacking for at least 30 seconds.

Why am I not surprised?

Twat.

I can imagine Dave taking them all on, they are starting to branch out into more original programming, if they have a flagship motoring show it would certainly increase their audience share and marketability.

So far the bookies have Jodie Kidd as their favourite to replace Clarkson. Others on the bookies list include, Chris Evans, Alan Partridge (yes, the Alan Partridge of Radio Norfolk fame), Vickie Butler-Henderson (oh dear god no surely !!!) and for the longest of shots Jay Leno.

So, nothing serious there then.

I wouldn't. She and David Coulthard hosted the Autosport live arena a few years ago. The traffic cones marking the track layout had more charisma than the pair of them.

Back
Top Bottom