The Future Of F1

RasputinLives

Leave me alone I'm on Smoko
Contributor
I would love to say this was just confined to F1 but when funky supposedly woke Formula E take the blood money too it's pretty clear that Motorsport has no conscience.

F1Brits_90

Champion Elect
this is saudi arabia. i think that saudi arabia have had the eqviliant of queen passing it on to prince william & he is determined to bring it into modern world. women are allowed to drive, the sporting stadiums arent segregated. the new guy is trying to move on from the past. they have tennis & boxing there as well

also this has been on the case for a long while alex wurz said about this on beyond the grid in july 2019. a street circuit in 2021 & then a fully permentant circuit designed by alex wurz in 2022

RasputinLives

Leave me alone I'm on Smoko
Contributor
F1Brits_90 I reccomened you read up on the 'new man in charge' and the torture of journalists, political rivals and his own family members in order to get into power.

The British government is trying to present the side you talk about above and brush the other bits under the carpet because of the financial and political benefits it brings the UK.

Last edited:
Top Bottom