The best looking cars in motorsport (outside of F1)

Those photos look like they may have been taken at the Barber Motorsports circuit, which I saw on last night's Indycar race. A lovely circuit, that had elements of Brands Hatch and Oulton Park.

Muddytalker said:
Those photos look like they may have been taken at the Barber Motorsports circuit, which I saw on last night's Indycar race. A lovely circuit, that had elements of Brands Hatch and Oulton Park.

There was a double-header weekend at Barber; Grand-Am[pictured in the previous post] raced on Saturday while the IndyCars' raced on Sunday and it couldn't have been a more picturesque weekend for one of the better road courses' in North America. They've also got one of the best motorsports museums' as well(w/one of the largest collections of Lotus cars in the world...... ;) ..........)

There are times where the street circuit at Long Beach truly lives up to its' billing as one of the crown jewels of North American Motorsports..........this weekend was no exception.......... :)

amr1n.jpg

patron1.jpg

rhr1.jpg

Speshal said:
Brogan said:
How about this 2010 Le Mans BMW M3.

:o MY EYES!!!!!! MY POOR POOR EYES! :o

Thank god a good part of the race is in the dark.

I think I said this in another thread, but it bears repeating..........at least we'll be able to spot the car easily. :o :o :o :o :o

cosicave said:
I think the Peugeot (above) is ugly.

But the M3 looks as if Andy Warhol got together with Kandinsky...

The Peugeots' aren't that ugly.......... ;)
And the M3 looks like someone placed it in a room, put several industrial-size cans of paint in the room, then blew up the paint around the car................ LOL LOL

Of course, the thread is about the best-looking cars in motorsport outside of F1 and how can anyone argue agst. what has to be one of the the most bad-ass sports-cars on the planet...........the 2010 Ford GT.

Ford-GT-matech-1.jpg

I'd already posted a similar thread when I was at 606, so I thought there'd be no harm in posting a similar one on here, as oy proved a very enjoyable thread. Get your copy + paste skills at the ready, because this thread's about the most beautiful (irrespective of performance or results) racing car you remember?
I'm not here talking so much of the livery it comes with, I do mean the car itself. Mine is the Ferrari 330 P4. Stunning-looking in every aspect.

Your turn.

images.jpeg

Aaah, that certainly is a fabulous looking car.

I took the opportunity to merge your thread, which had the added bonus of bumping the old one to the top :)

There are some great ones in here and I'm not sure if I can imporve, but may as well stick a flock of boy racer style hill climbers that have caught my eye in the mix....
2009072110015628.jpg
S0-La-grosse-brute-du-lundi-Suzuki-Escudo-Pikes-Peak-151043.jpg

1996%20Suzuki%20Escudo%20Pikes%20Peak_1.jpg

Love how ridiculously un-hinged they look, not an ounce of restraint.

Back
Top Bottom