The Battle for 2nd

Who'll finish 2nd in the Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ban the Blow Diffuser? I think I have a T-shirt with that on I got from some Greenpeace rally I went to once.

Anyway.......I'm very tempted to vote Button because he's on such good form and I'd love to see him do it. Although if he did I'd be gutted with myself for not taking that £100 bet on Button finishing in front of Hamilton with Cook!

However my head tells me different from my heart and with the form he's been in and some of his better tracks coming up I'm going to have to vote for Alonso.

It will hardly surprise anyone that I've voted for Jenson, but this time I do so with a clear conscience.

He has the momentum, the car, and the racecraft to overhaul Alonso in the last few races. I think Lewis's duck has well and truly been knocked-off this season (though I expect him to surge back next season).

Galahad makes a good point about Webber though - I just think that after his bad-luck fairy took a brief holiday last summer, she's settled back on his shoulder with a six-pack and a bucket of pistachio nuts for the rest of his career :snacks:

Back
Top Bottom